Thread: Buzby!

Buzby!

Aw! Buzby's one of the most adorable rabbits I've ever seen! I love lion-heads. Congratulations for being today's Pet of The Day.

Thanks for making this sig for me, Popcornbird!

BUZBY!!

AWWWW Buzby.. you are so cute.

CONGRATULATIONS for being today's POTD. I hope you have a wonderful day today celebrating. Make sure your mommy gives you lots of extra attention.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Buzby

How cute he is! Buzby is still a baby, but will be easier to litter train if you put a cat box with newspaper and hay on top where he has been wetting. Being a boy, he will tend to mark his territory unless he makes the trip to visit the vet. It's not so bad, my bunny Max doesn't miss them at all!

Buzby Bunny!

Interesting...I've never seen (or heard of) a lion-head rabbit before. Do you roar? You are cuteness indeed. Have a happy POTD and a long and happy life with your Mummy.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

[color=sky blue]Buzby
    I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a charmer you are!
    No wonder your Mum fell in love with you. Who wouldn't?
    I hope you have a fun day with your Mum and that you both enjoy your special day!
    CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE! on being our special Pet of the Day!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be still my heart! Oh, how adorable are YOU, Buzby I too had never heard of or seen a "lion head" bunny before! You are just too cute for words! And yes, you do remind me of a furby Hopefully by now you've gotten that special little bunster buddy! (Sorry about the snip-snip! And tell your Mom to just keep trying...you'll get the knack of the litter box thing soon Congratulations to you adorable Buzby, our very special, most deserving, PET OF THE DAY!!! Have a wonderful, treat filled day of celebration with your proud people, Buzz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buzby,
    you are precious! I have never seen a lion head rabbit before, but you are just darling! Enjoy your special day as pet of the day
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Buzby - you are simply adorable!! What a magnificent hairdo! Congrats to Cute Buzby!!!

What a unique bun-bun you are, Buzby! You sound like a terrific companion and very funny, too! I hope you also can get a nice friend to play with. Have a nice day celebrating!!

Buzby, What a cute and funny boy you are. Congratulations on being named POTD! Tell your mum that when you are neutered you'll be more inclined to use your litter box since all those crazy hormones won't be driving you crazy! Cute, cute, cute!!!!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate