Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Languages

Languages

i was just wondering who could speak more then one language and what it was, but if you can only speak english what language would you like to learn.

Since i was born in Macedonia and lived there for 10 years my first language is macedonian, my second is serbian and my third is english, and at the moment i am learning italian at school

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

I speak 4 languages. As I live in the Flemish part of Belgium, my first language is Dutch. Then I also speak French. My 3rd language is English. Finally there is German
    Though English is only my 3rd, I speak it better than French!! (I hate speaking French )
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    (I hate speaking French )
    i hate it as well. i had to learn it in grade 7 & 8.

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

I only speak English, but know a few Maori words, and use them here from time to time, I also can speak the Aberdonian Dialect (scottish) very badly, well to the scottish ear anyhow, but I think I would love to speak French, it is a beautiful sounding language and accent.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

5. I only speak english.. but was forced to take french in school and hated it,, because i coudlnt get the hang of it...LOL

English is my first language, and I know a *little* French and Spanish. We're required to take two years of the same language during high school, so I'll have to take either French or Spanish again next year, since they're both different languages and we need two years of the same one.

English only. I know a little french and Japanese

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

english & german. would love to learn chinese someday

I know English, Spanish, and Japanese fluently. I know a little bit (basic conversation) of French, German, Algonquian, and Korean. I'm trying to learn Chichewa right now so I can undestand what my Malawian boyfriend's family is saying without needing translations.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I speak spanish and english

1st language: Cantonese
    2nd: English
    Though I also know some Mandarin and some Japanese
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

I can speak latvian, russian, english...also some german and spanish....I really want to learn norwegian and french

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

I only speak English, but I think being able to speak another language is awesome. I had to take French and Latin in high school and wasn't a big fan of those.
    I would LOVE to be able to speak Elven (or is it Elvish?)! The language sounds so pretty!
    Shadow & Gus (the kitties), Blink (the gecko), Draco, Satine, Damon, & Outback (the fishies) ~I'll be there for you - 'cause you're there for me too~

Be at peace, Erin, I will miss you and remember your sweet face always...

I only speak english but I am in second level spanish and going to be in third next year. I would like to speak Afrikaan becausr I would like to live in Namibia for a while and many people there speak it.

Niņo & Eliza

Languages are so fascinating to me. I speak English and Spanish and I'm learning Hindi.