Thread: Beautiful Blue

Beautiful Blue

First let me say what a gorgeous kitty you are and no one had a chance of not wanting you the second they saw you. And you showed yourself to the right people, they do love you....good job training them by the way!

After reading your bio I had to check again to see how old you were, eight years old, wow! You are the perfect cat cause you are always a kitten!! And being a kitten is fun for your people, but I can see how they always need to watch over you. How sweet of you to make that job so fun for them. I would love to see you watching tv and doing what? when the heat come out.

Congratulations of being Cat of the Day...or should we say Kitten of the Day!! Hope you and your others get lots of treats and hugs today!

Blue, you are so cute!!!
    I love that name! It is the best name for you! It fits you perfectly! Have fun being POTD
    I love all animals to death!
    I would never do anything mean or bad to an animal!
    I will never forget all who have died in my arms!!
    I'm So glad God created animals, I don't know how I could live without them!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    I strive SOO hard every day to be the person my pets want me to be . . .

Blue,you are quite,the chracter,and its no wonder,with your Kitten Ways,love of play,and loud PUUURRRRRR,that your Guardians,love you so much,You are a source,of joy,to them,and your love shines through,and your antics brighten ,up,the dullest,of days! A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To Bodacious,Beautiful Beau Blue COTD,and the Found Cat Meezers,add an extra MMMMMEEEEERRRRRRRRROOOOOOO,For Blue!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bless your heart, Blue, you are indeed a worthy Cat of the Day.

Dear dear BLUE!!! You have discovered eternal Fountain of Youth!!! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong will being a forever kitten in your heart and head!!! If humans took your example, what a wonderful world it would be!!! Our clan salutes you, sweet Blue!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Blue, you must be at least part WORM as how else could you get into my heart so quickly, unless you wormed your way in

You have the life! Enjoy your day as our very best COTD. Give the others a little taste of your glory!

Beautiful Blue! Yes, you certainly have wormed your way into all of our hearts this Sunday! Your youthful glow and irrepressible spirit shines so brightly from those stunning blue eyes! You may have a few minor challenges to cope with Blue, but happily, they haven't kept you from loving life to it's fullest! Don't ever lose that kitten mentality, sweetheart! And what a fine job you are doing as head licker and lover of your devoted humans and fursibs, Blue! A tough job no doubt, but beautiful Blue is more than up to the task! Your family is so very blessed to have such a sweet, loving furkid to cherish and adore! Congratulations to our most deserving Cat of the Day, BEAUTIFUL BLUE!!!Have a wonderful day of celebration with your humans and fursibs, precious Blue! Hopefully the festivities will include lots of extra hugs, kisses and treats dispensed; and TV time too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blue, what a beautiful cat you are!! I absolutely adore your stunning blue eyes!! You deserve the best on your special day! Congrats to our amazing COTD!! Happy May Day!!

Purrrrty Kitty

From one Siamese to another [I'm a Blue Point] congratulations on being chosen as the Cat of the Day. My mommy had to look twice at your photo this morning because you look soooo much like me.
    Also, I love "heater vents" too. It's my favorite place to be in the morning.

You are a special kitty and congrat's to your "poeple" for loving you soooo much and giving you a wonderful home. You are all awesome.

Licks and purrrrrs "Pearl"

[color=sky blue]Blue
    How handsome you are, sweetheart!
    I will admit, I got a big chuckle when I read about you standing with your "pants blowin in the wind"! How I would love to see that!!!!!!!!
    You have a very important job, keeping everyone neat and clean. It's clear you take it very seriously too!
    Please, take time off to enjoy your special day as our wonderful Cat of the Day!
    CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a cool kitty man you are beauuutiful Blue!! I love those brilliant blue eyes - filled with so much personality! Congrats to Bodacious Blue!!!!

How could anyone look at you, dear Blue, and not think you are absolutely perfect! That soft-colored fur and those stunning eyes - you are a gorgeous boy. You must give your family a lot of joy with your always kittenish ways. You remind me of Peter Pan "I don't want to grow up!" I wish a long, happy, and healthy life for you, sweet Blue, our wonderful COTD.

Beautiful Blue! Don't grow up! You don't want to be stodgy old guy; keep on keepin' on being a kitten.

You are in inspiration to all cats!

Congratulations!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Blue!

Like Rebecca, I too thought my cat had sent in her own entry for COTD. Beautiful Blue, hope your day was special, my girls send love and nose touchies. Blue Siamese often seem to be loud purrers, my girl is and so was her predecessor, so you are carrying on a fine tradition. May your life be as happy, sweet and bright as you.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Dearest Blue, I know I'm weighing in late, but I have to say that I adore your beautiful two-toned blue eyes. I live with a guy that has eyes like that--intense blue next to the pupil and another, lighter blue around that. Absolutely riveting! His name's Bill, and you will see his picture in my posting. That boy could have been a movie star, ala Paul Newman, but for his shy and retiring personality. If a movie producer came to our house to give him a screen test, Bill would dive under the bed at the first ring of the doorbell, and he would not come out again til the producer had returned to Hollywood. Never mind, it's enough that WE should be able to see and admire him. He doesn't need the adulation of the world to be happy!

Congratulations on being Cat of The Day, sweet Blue, and we wish you many, many years of health and happiness.