Thread: Charming Charles Maurice!!!

Charming Charles Maurice!!!

I'm honored to be the very first to congratulate you on your Pet of the Day honors, Maurice! Seeing that adorable face of yours, those precious little pink pawsies, was the perfect way to start my day! You surely are one much loved rattie boy and it's no wonder your human is so very proud of you! Your loving personality, gentle demeanor and handsome good looks set you paws above the rest! I hope today, your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight, your human and all of your many assorted fursiblings (what a group!) enjoy an extra special day of celebration, overflowing with an abundance of love and TREATS! Congratulations to you adorable Maurice, our most deserving, most cherished and adored PET OF THE DAY! Please have your human give you some extra kisses and gentle hugs for me

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Le Rat

Monsieur Charles-Maurice, zat eez a vairry French name you 'ave.
    You look very sweet in your picture, I am glad it is a still and not a movie... I'm not sure if I could live alongside you myself, Maurice, but as rats go, you have bright beady little eyes and an appealing little face and yes those dainty little white paws are very endearing, and I like to greet all the pets that grace our website, even if I'm not sure if I could hold them. I hope you enjoy your special day with your furry family and human today, they all love you so much and you deserve lots of nice treats and cuddles. I am waving and blowing kisses from this side of the glass...
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Maruice
    I think you are very handsome!
    What cute little toes!
    It was a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today too!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a darling little rattie! You are very dapper Charles Maurice, with your cool black coat and pink little nosie! Congrats to cute Charles Maurice!!

Hello there handsome Charles-Maurice! What a most treasured member of the family you are, by both human and furries alike! As your human said, you helped fill that void that had been there since the passing of beloved Armand-Jean, but in your very own unique and special way . What a joyful and happy day that must have been the day you came home from the pet store to your forever home! Maurice, I hope today is EXTRA fun and special to celebrate your day in the spotlight. Congratulations on winning honors as our star pet, our MOST deserving Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge