Thread: Holy Cow!

Holy Cow!

The POTD is a cow! Wow, it's great to meet you, CriCri, you really are a beautiful girl. I've certainly seen a variety of animals big and small since joining Pet Talk. I love cows' eyes, soft and gentle. It's good to know you have a happy home and will be giving birth to a calf soon, hope all goes well with that. Have a lovely special day in the spotlight munching on grass and a peaceful afternoon chewing the cud and reflecting on your fame.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Wow! What a treat to have a beautiful cow like you as our extra special Saturday honoree!!! You're precious!!! Wish I were there to rub that sweet, soft belly of yours! I loved reading all about the wonderful life you lead down there on the farm with your devoted family Every creature deserves to be cherished as you are! And I'll bet by now you had your baby calf...maybe your Mom will check back with us and update us on the happy event I'll bet you're a great Mom Thanks so much for writing to us, CriCri! We're honored to have you as our extra special, most deserving, most BEAUTIFUL Pet of the Day! Have a happy, peaceful, love filled day of celebration, with your wonderful family, sweet, sweet CriCri!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Holy cow is right! I was so surprised to see a cow as pet of the day! You're a beauty CriCri , congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cricri
    How wonderful to see your picture and meet you today, sweetie!
    What a beauty you are too!
    Any animal that is loved is a pet in my book!
    You certainly deseve top honors as our special Pet of the Day!
    CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What an impressive lmoo cow you are CriCri! I love your rich red and milky white colors and horns, wow, too cool! Congrats to Awesome CriCri!

Cricri, you are BEAUTIFUL!! Wow do I ever feel fortunate to get to 'meet' you as our special POTD today! You sound like such a special friend, and gentle despite your powerful size. I bet you are just a wonderful Mommy as well. I'm sure by now you have had your fourth baby, and I certainly hope he/she is doing well. Thank you so very much for telling us about your life there on the farm. I hope today is especially wonderful for you, perhaps with some special treats and of course some of those much loved belly rubs! Congratulations Cricri, on being our magnificent and beautiful Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Re: Holy Cow!

Originally posted by TopCat3
    The POTD is a cow! Wow, it's great to meet you, CriCri, you really are a beautiful girl. I've certainly seen a variety of animals big and small since joining Pet Talk. I love cows' eyes, soft and gentle. It's good to know you have a happy home and will be giving birth to a calf soon, hope all goes well with that. Have a lovely special day in the spotlight munching on grass and a peaceful afternoon chewing the cud and reflecting on your fame.
    I think it is very special to have an animal that is new for a while! CriCri you are very special just like any other animal! Have fun being POTD
    I love all animals to death!
    I would never do anything mean or bad to an animal!
    I will never forget all who have died in my arms!!
    I'm So glad God created animals, I don't know how I could live without them!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    I strive SOO hard every day to be the person my pets want me to be . . .