Thread: Clancy

Clancy

What an adorable boy you are! When you heard you were Dog of the Day, did you do a few extra laps around the yard to celebrate? Congrats to you, cutie!

Clancy, what a handsome dog you are. I can see by those muscular back legs that you can run like the wind. Your family is very lucky to have a nice, sweet, fast dog like you.
    Congradulations on being Best Dog of the Day.
    Extra treats for you on this great occasion.

Clancy, you are a fine looking animal and a credit to your family. It was very smart of them to submit your name for Dog of the Day because obviously you were a shoe-in. You sound like a fun little guy to have around. And about this "hard-headed" stuff, I don't believe it for an instant, maybe "independent", "thinks for himself", or "knows his own mind"! One would not expect anything less of a Dog of the Day!!!

P.S. Hannah says to tell you your her kind of dog.

Hi Clancy!! First let me say, I just love your pose. So elegant and serene!! My lab has a best doggie pal named Amy. Amy is a Whippet too! And like you handsome boy, she is strong, muscular, inquisitive and loves to run like the wind! But I think you resemble her in one other very special way. You are both the most loving and loyal friends and companions a human could hope for. You are so deserving of our adoration and admiration, sweet Clancy. The LEAST we can do is honor you as our most beautiful, graceful, fun loving, sweet and deserving Dog of the Day! Congratulations Clancy! "Whip up" all your friends and family and give them the great news. It's time to celebrate! And as you run through life Clancy, may the wind be always at your back! Big hugs sweet boy.

I love whippets and greyhounds! Congradulatios on being the dog of the day, Clancy!

------------------
    ~Erika and Nikki~