Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happ Birthday, Robin...

Happ Birthday, Robin...

I want to take the time to wish a very special lady the Happiest Birthday ever. Last year around this time (the 19th, exactly) she was blessed with a wonderful new addition - Tori - What's going to happen this year, Alden?

Robin, you already know how very special you and your family are to me. I hope you have a HAPPY, Happy Birthday - with lots of spoiling and CAKE! (Anna, if possible, please make sure Bon applies some toppings!) Hugs to you Robin.. and to those sweet girls of your's. I hope you get to feeling better.

-Kay & The Muttlies (who send you lost of kisses and tennis balls.)

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBIN!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Love, Jodie and the furkids

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Thank you so much, Kay and Jodie. Your birthday wishes mean alot to me.

Oh Kay, did you have to mention Bon Toppings...lol. I wound up also having the pukies last night and Bon toppings does not help my tummy any . I don't mind my big nephew slobbering and drooling all over me but not my FOOD!....lol. I don't know how Alden will ever top last years birthday present and I honestly don't think he can Here is my little devil girl that he presented to me last year.

Not for sure what he has planned for me this year. Like you, Kay, I am waiting to see...lol. Alden is working 12 hour nights so he is sound asleep right now. Maybe it will be nothing and that is fine with me because as you can see last years special gift is worth a life time of gifts.

As Kay mentioned I am not feeling well today. The last couple of days I have had body aches and chills, sore throat, cough and a pounding head and as I mentioned earlier a touch of the pukes but I think that might have been the nyquil upsetting my tummy. It is raining and I am sick! That doesn't make for a very good birthday...lol. PLUS...I am 41 today! How did that happend?!...lol. Does that mean I am officially over the hill? I don't want to be over the hill! I asked Anna and she says I am! What do you all think? Is 41 over the hill? Oh my, how depressing!

Thank you for any well wishes that I might receive today!

Happy Birthday Robin!!!

Happy Birthday to a well-loved, much respected member of Pet Talk.

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to a wonderful PT member--Robin!! You are so awesome, and Katie and Tori are the sweetest!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Happy Birthday Robin!!! And welcome to the 40's. You are going to love it. There may be some body aches that you didn't notice before, but you will get used to it. Other than that it is great. There is a certain confidence that comes into being when you are in your 40's, you don't worry about the little things as much. I don't mind it, and I have been in my 40's a lot longer than you have.

So sit back and enjoy, and try to have the best day you can considering how you are feeling today. Oh, and as to last years present being worth a lifetime of gifts, I can understand what you mean. What a beauty she is!

Hoppy Birdie to Ewe!
    Hoppy Birdie to Ewe!
    Hoppy Birdie Deer Robiiiiiiiinnnn!
    Hoppy Birdie to Ewe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!
    I hope you start feeling better to celebrate the day. You're right, it would be hard to top last year gift of beautiful Tori. That is a "gift that keeps on giving."

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Happy Birthday, Robin!

Hope you feel better soon! AND, no 41 is not over the hill (I can honestly say that, since I am 5 years older than you! ) These are the best times of your life! Have a great day!!!

Hey Robin.....at 41 you're just a baby! Wait until you catch up to me.

So sorry you are not well on your special day. Big hugs and feel better soon.

slick
    xo
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Happy B'Day Robin! I'm sorry you are sick today! But it sounds like a great day to stay inside and be lazy and relax all day...sometimes rainy days are good for your health!

Happy birthday, Robin! Enjoy your special day
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Happy Birthday Robin!!! I hope you feel better and have a great day.

No way are you over the hill!!!! I'll be that age in a few years so NOPE, not over the hill!

From Decker with Love

Yur just a *KID* !!

Hap, HAPP,
    H A P P I E
    Birfday to
    * Robin *

and a few
    FEEL BETTER
    *Wishes*
    Tossed in !

{{{HUGS}}}

/s/ Phred & the FurKids