I guess I should give a bit of background first. See, I work at a place that deals in Sharp and Panasonic office machines. Well, it's three companies in one building (business-to-business sales, distributing, and leasing), and I'm the receptionist, which means I get any project that the people in any of the companies don't want to spend time on.

Well, the distributing company wants a list of as many places as possible that sell Panasonic fax machines, their phone numbers, the models they sell, and (if possible) the prices they sell at. That way our distributing company has a list of potential new clients. Sounds easy enough, yet going through search engines and price comparison sites has only netted me around 30 places.

Then I got a bright idea - let's use the Panasonic Dealer Locator!

The problem with that is that finding zip codes and putting them in gets to be a long and tedious process - especially when you don't know what places are close together and keep getting the same results with certain zip codes.

If anyone wants to help out, head here:

http://b2b.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/...h.jsp?cmpycd=5

Just set it to fax and pop in some zip codes. All I really need are the places with web sites, so the urls that come up are all that need to be posted here. Then I can go through them and get the info to add to the spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance!