Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smooshie!

Smooshie!

Hey Smooshie!

You're a very cool orangie guy! Love those vocal types who let us know exactly what is acceptable and what isn't.

You do look very regal in your COTD photo, like you own the world and your purrents. I'm glad you found a home where you can be King of your very own domain.

Congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Smoochie

What a wonderful orange boy...yet again! I am totally convinced that they are the sweetest, smartest and most loving of all cats.

Enjoy your day of recognition honey bunch and always stay as wonderful as you are...you handsome man!

Nancy, Little Bit, Andy (my orange dreamboat) and Katie Belle
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Good morning, Smooshie (love your name), you golden ray of furry sunshine! You are certainly a very deserving Cat of the Day - glad you are so appreciated and loved! Be happy, sweet Smooshie!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

And another member,of Michaels Found Cat Orange Organization,now numbering,in the hundreds! Smooshie,is such a great exampl,of the wonderful Cats,that Orange Cats,are,and what Wonderful Companions,taht they make! An Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWGoes Out,to Smoooshie,Orange COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW!!! Smooshie!!

Aren't you just the king of the castle!?!?!?

You are a perfect little orange boy!!

CONGRATULATIONS for being COTD!! I hope you have a super wonderful day ... full of cat treats and scritches!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Smoochy Smooshie

Well, aren't you the king of the castle sitting there with your paws crossed and that look in your beautiful orange eyes that match your beautiful orange coat? I wouldn't argue with you... Have a wonderful day being the lord and master as you bask in the spotlight that being our special COTD affords you. Glad you've found a loving home where you can be the centre of attention again, it must have been puzzling for you to have to undergo the upheaval of a new baby - even human kids have trouble with that one, and they have it explained to them! Enjoy today and every day!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Smooshie, I could just smooch you

How well you are named, you big squishy-soft fellow! I love your fat feet and your golden eyes. I bet you have a great purr, too. And, yes, you are a meow cat, the very best kind! I love kitties who vocalize like you do. Have a perfectly luscious day...I am glad you are now in a place where you can receive undivided adoration. I know that is what every cat really craves!

Love, MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-oww! I am pretty meowthy, too!!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Hey there handsome, awesome Smooshie! You certainly do look regal, posing so proudly atop your throne! After reading your delightful bio., guess there's no wondering who rules at your palace Always a good move to let the subjects know just who's in charge What a guy!!! Congratulations to you handsome, charming, adorable Smooshie, our "royal Bengal Tiger of the Kitty Tower Jungle" CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your proud peeps, sweetheart! Hugs and purrrs to you from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Orangeman!!!!! Smooshie, I am sure that your family thinks that you are the BEST clock they could ever have since you are so very good at telling time for them!!! How wonderful to know that you have found your FOREVER home where you are so loved!! Our Orangeman, Ralph Syracuse salutes YOU!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Smooshie
    you look so sqwooshie! Wouldn't I love to snuggle with you?
    What a handsome fellow you are too!
    It was so much fun to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess the photo is not misleading. He really does find everything just right. Handsome fellow.

Hello there handsome orange Smooshie! What a looker you are! I see you are from Northwest Missouri, I grew up in Missouri myself and went to college in northwest MO (NWMSU). I hope you are enjoying some lovely spring weather today . You indeed look very much like a royal tiger in your COTD photo. Sounds like you have the perfect kingdom to rule over too, with all honor and attention going to you . Smooshie, I hope your day has been especially enjoyable, with lots of attention from your human subjects . Congratulations on being our magnificent Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Look at that studly man!! What a gorgeous kitty cat you are Smooshie - I love your refined pose and pretty red fur. Congrats to Sweet Smooshie!!

Sexy Smooshie!

Smooshie:

I have comandeered the computer to tell you I think I love you, you are very sexy. I am a 'petite' Abyssinian mix female... with a great purrsonality... (some say I'm chunky, but don't you believe it, I just have a thick coat)

I love your handsome face, nonchalant attitude - lounging for your photo... What a lovely nose, beautiful coloring... *sigh*

How I wished we lived close by, so we could meet, and perhaps fall in love...

Meow... Here she comes... gotta run....

Tinker Dee

I'll say AMEN to cats letting us know exactly what they want! My little diva is very talkative, and is never shy about letting me know if she is happy or not (or if she wants a back scratch,her "yum-yums", to play, to be left alone, etc...)
    Smooshie, you are a lovely little thing, and I wish you much happiness and many years of fun with your family!