Thread: Honey

Honey

Honey, I don't seem to have time to do much posting any more, but when I saw your face this morning, I just had to say WHAT A GORGEOUS DOG YOU ARE. I am so glad you were selected as our dog of the day this morning, because your face makes starting out a week a little easier. Good dog Honey for being such a sweetie.

I totally agree with you Rachel. Honey, in that photo looks absolutely gorgeous and cute. I am so sorry that you have to jump and jump from owner to owner. But I'm sure you always had hope for someone to look after you till the day you go somewhere else good, the paradise. I want to say a big thanks to all the people who preffer adopting dogs instead of purebred and puppies most of the time. I want to especially thank Honey's owner for brightening our day with this lovely picture of her and her cute personality. Bless you Honey and all dog Lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Puppies are a bundle of joy, dogs, are life's happiness.

Honey, you are a real honey, what a sweet face you have. I can't imagine people not keeping you. Now you have a wonderful family and a wonderful forever home, with a swimming pool no less. How good can it get? LOL Congradulations to sweet Honey the most beautiful, loved Very Best Dog of the Day.

Honey!!! You are a special girl, and I am so very happy that you found the right home finally. From one Honey lover to another (I have my own girl named Honey, so I'm partial), Congratulations on being the very best Monday Dog of the Day!!!

Exactily the right name for you HONEY!!!

Congrats on your special day!

Ahhhhh Honey, You are adorable! Such sweet bright eyes.
    I agree - who could not want you? I hope you've found your forever home, and cheers to your mommy and daddy for adopting your cute little butt!

Your name fits you to a T, Honey, cause that's what you are.. a cute little Honey of a pup! You are precious with your irresistable, smiling face and little purple tongue! You and your hoomans both got lucky! I hope you not only have an extra special day today, but every day of a long, happy life!

Honey, you have a look about you as sweet as your name! Your bright twinkling eyes, your broad smile and those sparkling pearly whites make for one gorgeous girl! It may have taken a while, but alas, you have found the perfect forever home where you will be forever loved. Congratulations to you dear, sweet, soft and cuddly Honey, a "honey" of a girl and our most deserving, loving and gentle Dog of the Day! Big hugs and a huge smackeroo to you right on that beautiful nose!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Honey,
    Your name is perfect for You !!! Honey colored furrry
    baby, who is also a friend to everyone.A SWEETHEART . So happy that you've
    found your forever home Beautiful Honey, and my I
    also congratulate you on being honored today as our
    DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you a long happy life ...

Honey, as everyone else has said...Your name is perfect for you. You have the warmest, sweetest smile. I agree with your owner, too. It's hard to believe that, for some of your life, you weren't wanted. But it's great to know that a wonderful dog like you now lives in a wonderful home.
    Congratulations on being one of the most appealing Dogs of the Day ever! Marie