Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Color test, accurate!

Color test, accurate!

This was really accurate for me...which is odd. But oh well. See if it works for you.

My results were:

Active, outgoing, and restless. Feels frustrated by the slowness with which events develop along the desired lines. This leads to irritability, changeability, and lack of persistence when pursuing a given objective.

http://www.colorquiz.com/

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

2. Active, outgoing, and restless. Feels frustrated by the slowness with which events develop along the desired lines. This leads to irritability, changeability, and lack of persistence when pursuing a given objective

LOL! The same as you Maria!

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

An unadmitted lack of confidence makes her careful to avoid open conflict and she feels she must make the best of things as they are.
    Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity but restless and inclined to be emotionally withdrawn, which prevents her from becoming deeply involved

Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics skillfully so as to avoid endangering her chances of success or undermining others' confidence in herself.

Fights against restriction or limitation, and insists on developing freely as a result of her own efforts

scarey lol these kind of tests usually dont peg me in the slightest lol expet for the avoiding open conflict thing, because actully I LOVE open conflicts lol while I dont intentally start them I do have a tendancy to start conflicts inadvertantly lol bit otherwise this test has me pegged lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Imaginative and sensitive; seeking an outlet for these qualities--especially in the company of someone equally sensitive. Interest and enthusiasm are readily aroused by the unusual or the adventurous. sounds like me
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Active, outgoing, and restless. Feels frustrated by the slowness with which events develop along the desired lines. This leads to irritability, changeability, and lack of persistence when pursuing a given objective.

Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates her and inhibits her readiness to give herself freely. While she wants to surrender and let herself go, she regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, she feels, will lift her above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.

The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.

Circumstances are such that she feels forced to compromise for the time being if she is to avoid being cut off from affection or from full participation.

Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which she can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.

Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.

Yep, that sounds like me! That was a very weird way of going about the results though.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

Your Existing Situation
    Authoritative or in a position of authority, but liable to feel that further progress is rendered problematical by existing difficulties. Perseveres despite opposition.

Your Stress Sources
    Wants freedom to follow her own convictions and principles, to achieve respect as an individual in her own right. Desires to avail herself of every possible opportunity without having to submit to limitations or restrictions.

Your Restrained Characteristics
    Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
    Wants to broaden her fields of activity and insists that her hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that she may be prevented from doing what she wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore her confidence.

Your Desired Objective
    Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which she can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.

Your Actual Problem
    Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.
    Sure sounds like me! Wonder how they do that?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Your Existing Situation
    Needs, and insists on having, a close and understanding relationship, or at least some method of satisfying a compulsion to feel identified

Your Stress Sources
    Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.

Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left her listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.
    Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.

Your Desired Objective
    Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail

Your Actual Problem
    Disappointment at the non-fulfillment of her hopes and the fear that to formulate fresh goals will only lead to further setbacks have resulted in considerable anxiety. She is trying to escape from this into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, protecting her from dissatisfaction and lack of appreciation.

This is me!!!

Orderly, methodical, and self-contained. Needs the respect, recognition, and understanding of those close to him.

Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.

Her need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes her restless and she is driven by her desires and hopes. May try to spread her activities over too wide a field.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Works well in cooperation with others. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

Wants to overcome a feeling of emptiness and of separation from others. Believes that life still has far more to offer and that she may miss her share of experiences if she fails to make the best use of every opportunity. She therefore pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity and commits herself deeply and readily. Feels herself to be completely competent in any field in which she engages, and can sometimes be considered by others to be interfering or meddlesome.

Believes that she is not receiving her share--that she is neither properly understood nor adequately appreciated. Feels that she is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave her without any sense of emotional involvement.
    Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Able to obtain physical satisfaction from sexual activity but tends to hold aloof emotionally

Her need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes her restless and she is driven by her desires and hopes. May try to spread her activities over too wide a field.

The fear that she may be prevented from achieving the things she wants leads her into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations

Hmm, interesting. Some of these are accurate, I'll have to look over them more carefully, though, just in case I missed anything!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Wow, extremely accurate. It makes me sound kind of evil...But it's all true LOL. Except the part about being moved by the emotions of others. I really have a hard time feeling sorry or sympathetic for people. I try, but it's even hard for me to be empathetic. But otherwise...I am a very ambitous person with many plans, and yes, I do want to end up at the top.

Easily affected by her environment and readily moved by the emotions of others. Seeks congenial relationships and an occupation which will promote them.

Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. This desire for preeminence isolates her and inhibits her readiness to give herself freely. While she wants to surrender and let herself go, she regards this as a weakness which must be resisted. This self-restraint, she feels, will lift her above the rank and file and ensure recognition as a unique and distinctive personality.

Circumstances are such that she feels forced to compromise for the time being if she is to avoid being cut off from affection or from full participation.
    The situation is preventing her from establishing herself, but she feels she must make the best of things as they are.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Intense, vital, and animated, taking a delight in action. Activity is directed towards success or conquest and there is a desire to live life to the fullest

Takes a delight in action and wants to be respected and esteemed for her personal accomplishments.
    I've been BOO'd!

Your Existing Situation
    Acts calmly, with the minimum of upset, in order to handle existing relationships. Likes to feel relaxed and at ease with her associates and those close to him.

Your Stress Sources

Feels she is receiving less than her share, but that she will have to conform and make the best of her situation.

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity but tends to hold aloof emotionally.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity, but tries to avoid conflict.

Your Desired Objective

Your Actual Problem
    Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.
    It seems fairly accurate, but I'd have to really look at it again.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Your Existing Situation
    Readily participates in things that provide excitement or stimulation. Wants to feel exhilarated.

Your Stress Sources
    Wants freedom to follow his own convictions and principles, to achieve respect as an individual in his own right. Desires to avail himself of every possible opportunity without having to submit to limitations or restrictions.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity.
    An unadmitted lack of confidence makes him careful to avoid open conflict and he feels he must make the best of things as they are.

Feels that he is burdened with more than his fair share of problems. However, he sticks to his goals and tries to overcome his difficulties by being flexible and accommodating.

Insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic, but need reassurance and encouragement. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Your Desired Objective
    Seeks affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Desires an intimate union, in which there is a love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust.

Your Actual Problem
    Does not wish to be involved in differences of opinion, contention or argument, preferring to be left in peace

Your Actual Problem #2

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

Your Existing Situation
    Volatile and outgoing. Needs to feel that events are developing along desired lines, otherwise irritation can lead to changeability or superficial activities.

Your Stress Sources

Your Desired Objective
    Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.

Your Actual Problem
    Seeks to avoid criticism and to prevent restriction of her freedom to act, and to decide for herself by the exercise of great personal charm in her dealings with others.

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity
    Hey now...what does that mean

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Originally posted by anna_66

Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity
    Hey now...what does that mean [/B]
    LOL!

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

I took it again, because I realized I missed some of the results.

Trying to improve her position and prestige. Dissatisfied with her existing circumstances and considers some improvement essential to her self-esteem.

That's right, except for the self-esteem part.

Your Stress Sources
    Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the herd. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

That's partly right.

Circumstances are restrictive and hampering, forcing her to forgo all joys and pleasures for the time being.

Thats right.

Your Desired Objective
    Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a situation of idealized harmony. Has an imperative need for tenderness and affection. Susceptible to anything esthetic.

Partly right.

Your Actual Problem
    Has a fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants. This leads her to employ great personal charm in her dealings with others, hoping that this will make it easier for her to reach her objectives.

Almost dead on.

Your Actual Problem #2
    Greatly impressed by the unique, by originality, and by individuals of outstanding characteristics. Tries to emulate the characteristics she admires and to display originality in her own personality.

Yeesh. They know me to well..