Thread: skotties

skotties

I like Scotish terriers I always have! They strike me as small independent dogs!They are very interesting i'd like to know more about their history and hear from some one with them to know more about them!
    lil' doc

I think they are adorable little dogs also. I don't have one or know anyone who does but I agree that they look like a fun dog to have around!

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: jennifert ]

Scotties

Hi,

I owned two scotties during my younger years. They ARE very independent and yet become very attached to their owners. They are strong willed for sure, but very loyal. They sometimes have skin/fur problems and have a tendency to get fat easily as they get older (don't we all). I loved them so when I was a little kid and once I earned some money, I bought one....then bought another later, when the original one got hit by a car. They do wander so you must keep them on a leash. I learned the hard way.

Anyway, if you want a sweet, yet quite independent dog, very smart too, then a Scottie is for you. Like I said, the fur thing is a problem for them

Hope this helps!