Thread: Lovely Leia!

Lovely Leia!

Oh you gorgeous girl I want to nuzzle into that furry head of yours. I simply love "scruffy" haired dogs with wet black noses and I think you have such soulful, lazy eyes. I was so pleased to meet you today It's great that you were rescued by your kind family, fancy rubbing all the hair off your nose pleading through the bars for a little affection that made me so sad. So glad you have a happy ending with your new family and such a happy life. Enjoy your special day in the spotlight, lovely Leia!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Hello there, Princess Leia!!

What a beautiful girl you are. I can certainly see why you get attention everywhere you go. I know I would be first in liine to ask about you and give you lots of attention. You are just too adorable to pass up.

Congratulations Leia! Enjoy your very special day.

Robin

CONGRATULATIONS LEIA!

What a gorgeous girl you are sweetheart! It didn't matter if you were a Scruffy or a Princess, it sounds like you sure won the hearts of your owners
    I'm glad that you now have a home you can call your own!

Have a fun day celebrating today!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Leia.... You are a very pretty lady. I love all that hair of yours.
    I am so glad that you have found a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Oh Leia, like TopCat3, I have a special affinity for "scruffy" dogs! Everyone who knows me will point out beauties like you and say, there's a "Cora" dog. And they are right!

Your sweet face touched my heart this morning and made me smile a great big smile.

Have a wonderful day Princess Leia.

Hey Leia!! I LOVE Scruffy fuzzy doggies like you!!! You are very perty, no wonder you always get a lot of attention!!! I would love to give you lots of hugs and Congratulations of being our honored Dog of the Day!!!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hi Leia,

A pretty fluffy dog like you deserves a pretty name baby.
    I am so glad you found the prefect home. I would love to plant
    a kiss on your furry head. Congratulations on being chosen
    to represent dogs everywhere as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, Leia, you stole my heart today . What a wonderful loving family you found for yourself. I can see what you'd get so much attention, your soft, sweet personality just shines through. Enjoy your day, sweetie!
    ~Marie

Your family couldn't have chosen a more fitting name for you Princess Leia! You are one beautiful girl and it doesn't surprise me one bit that all heads turns when you come walking by! What a gem of a pup your people are blessed with! Many thanks to them for going the rescue route and giving such a worthy and deserving dog a second chance at life! And how great their reward for as they say, adopting you was the best thing they ever did! Congratulations to beautiful Leia, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Have fun celebrating with your proud family, sweetheart! Hugs and happy tail wags to you from me and my girls Star and Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there beautiful Princess Leia. I too agree your name suits you perfectly, and you are the very image of a gentle and kind princess. I'd love to meet you in person and run my fingers through that shaggy hair of yours on your sweet head. You just look like the friendliest and sweetest doggie ever. You are truly blessed to have been adopted by a family to love and cherish you the way you deserve, and I know in turn you have made their lives richly blessed! Leia, I hope today is EXTRA special, with lots of tennis balls to chase, yummy treats, and plenty of hugs and scratches. Congratulations on being our MOST loveable Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a beautiful and most special girl you are Leia!! Your personality sounds simply perfect and I looooove your blond 'do! It was so nice reading about your happy life - you ROCK!!! Congrats to Lovely Leia, Our GORGEOUS dog of the day!!