Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exams!!

Exams!!

One more day! YES!!!! Math tomorrow, then i'm totally DONEEEEEEEEE!!!! I should be studying..my braincells are like gone..finally down to a manageable level ;] lol. Can't wait till freedom

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Good for you, Audrey!! Hope you got through today's OK!! One day and counting! Yipppeee!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandra, no, I seriously thing I failed :[

Fingers and paws crossed

Dear Audrey,

Hope it's just your tiredness that has you thinking you've messed up. It's hard to be objective when you're exhausted. (Any chance you can make time for a long walk with Josie to 'ground' yourself before tomorrow's test?) Getting too tired can really pysche you out.

Our fingers and paws are crossed for you here.
    Good luck.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Amber. I hope it is too, but I don't think so. Yes my both mentally and physically tired, I don't think I could last another day. Jo has been DYING to go for a walk, but I haven't had time for my little girl much. I wanted to get out for a few mins, I don't have the time..I waste it on the net shame on me :[ I plan on taking her to the HS tom for a nice run in the feild Its crazy though, I didn't even go riding tonight..
    The reason I know I didn't do good, beside the fact that I left a few things..well I put anwsers but i know there wrong (didn't finish them..kinda) and for some reason..I put absolute zero to be -273K!! instead of 0K..grrrrrr!!! I was thinking it was celcius..oh well..hehe it's over now, I had a lot on my mind on sun night..(someone close died..) So I barly studied ;] I guess I get back what I put in heheh. I think math will be better..I'm going for my shower now..then BED! YES! the best time of the day!! LOL I can see what you must be thinking..right..a 17 yr old with her fav thing to do is sleep..I'm like a really old person..-sigh- sleeping beats studying though..expessially since I figure I can tence my brain or something..

Annoying my dad about how much my brain hurts..haha..I think he's more excited my exams are pretty much over then I am!!

Finally FREE

Yes..!! I never thought today would come!! LOL down with school ;] Going to get my frog now -yay- Anyone have any sugestions for a name??

its really hard to be a student!!! i wish im graduating already..though i have to wait one more year. Slleipnir, your in high school right?

Frog ---mmmm,........ Prince!

btw, i wud like to ask u this dumb question....how do i put pictures below my signature, where do i get the link of the pics that i posted in webshots?
    thanks
    Last edited by ellensy; 01-29-2002 at 11:02 AM.
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

ellensy, yes, i'm in grade 11. I msg'd you about the sig thing :]
    The frog is cute!! I got 3 Zebra Dani's too! The gold fish appearintly kill the frogs. Their home is kind of small, but I plan to get a bigger one when I pay dad back (own him 100 $'s from xmas and my moms bday) The tank is a fair size seeing there all small :]

Gee, u sure has a big happy family!
    Take a pic of them and post it here ... me thinks they're all cute and pretty.
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

Of the fish?? I tried, it comes out blurry from the reflection of the water :[

I couldn't get take a pic, but I found a pic that looks just like them :]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oops, forgot to ask

Dear Audrey/Sleipner,

How did the math exam go? Does this mean you are out of school for good, for a brief break, or somewhere in between?

Congrats on the additions to your family.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

my finals will be in 2 weeks time and then it's freedom forever unless i decide to do my masters

Good Luck!

You guys are makin' me jealous!

Some of us still have a few months to go! lol
    (then it's DEFINTELY a break before I begin my masters!)

Amber, math was good. I think I did good on all my exams except chemisty, which I know I failed. I have a short break before finishing up grade 11 (half a sem left) After I graduate though before going to university I plan to travel with some friends (AUSTRALIA!!!! and england..maybe japan but it depends on the $ i have. Doesn't matter to me as long as I get to Aussie!!)