Thread: Jasper

Jasper

There you are, Jasper, lying in the sunshine, just like my girls do. What a pretty cat you are and rather mischievous to have around. Healthy too, you like raw vegies. One of my girls loves baked potatoes and oven chips! So cats DO like vegies, you're not just carnivores. You have a sweet face and pretty markings and deserve a special day as our COTD today. May you enjoy many happy years with your kind humans that rescued you from under that truck! Hope the rest of your litter brothers and sisters met with equal kindness. Enjoy today and enjoy life dear Jasper!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Jovial Jasper,you are an unique Cat,and you certainly,have found the Right Furr Ever Home,if they can change you,from that sickly one pound Kitten,to the Magnificent,Happy Companion Cat,that you are now.You certainly,have such Wonderful,Dedicated Guardians.and we salute them,as well as you,Head Bumping,Jovial Jasper COTD,with a Mighty Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jasper, I am a bit jealous of you lying in the sun, while I have clouds and lots of rain!!! What a lucky little fellow to be rescued from who knows what, to the good live that you now enjoy!!!! I have a few cats that think, like you, fruit and veggies are the best things to eat BESIDES their cat food!!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Jasper, what a lovely guy you are! Isn't this life a whole lot better than under some broken down dwelling? You have wonderful purrents who love you and a sibling to play with. What more could you want?

Gentle head-butts to you! Keep eatin' those veggies! (I'm a veggie, too.......) Glad you appreciate the finer things in life.

Congratulations to our COTD!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a lovely little cat man you are Jasper, or, uh, Stinky man, lol!! You have such impressive stripes and the cutest little head. How wonderful you found such a loving home that takes such good care of you! Congrats to Beauuutiful Fruit-Eating Jasper!

Another successful adoption story - we love hearing about happy cats! Handsome Jasper, you do indeed look very content there in the sun...we send paw applause to your purrsons for healing and loving you! Catgratulations on being today's special Cat of the Day, Jasper!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Jasper
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
    I'm so glad you are healthy and very happy now! I wish the same for all your siblings!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day.
    I think a treat is in order, don't you?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the slowest and smallest of the bunch meant he would not have lasted long. Turned out to mean he got a great life, instead. He's a picture of contentment/

Greetings to you handsome Jasper!!! So nice to see you looking so happy, healthy and so content...sunbeams are the best, aren't they sweetheart? I hear you're a man of adventure....craving that "walk on the wild side?" Some would say eating broccoli alone is taking a risk! You warmed my day with your touching tale of rescue, Jasper! You clearly are one much loved and cherished feline! I wish for you and your proud family a lifetime of unconditional love and companionship! Congratulations to Jasper, our most adventurous, most deserving Cat of the Day!!! Enjoy a splendid day of celebration with Chole and your family sweetheart! You deserve it! Hugs and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Jasper! You are one adorable tabby! I was rescued just like you and had a bad uri, thank god we both now have a good home.

Jasper, you look so warm and contented laying in the sun. It's a great life, isn't it? I'm so glad you were rescued and brought to health. Eating those veggies will help keep you healthy for a long time! Handsome Jasper, with your tabby markings, I hope you have many more years with the family who loves you so much.