Thread: Peggy

Peggy

Oh Peggy, you're one beautiful doll! Look at you all dressed up, and in my favorite color too! You look mar-vell-ous! And as I shamefully gripe about my aches and pains, here you are, running like the wind on 3 legs, giving Dante and your other beach buddies a run for their money! You're my canine heroine and a very extra special sweetheart! Thanks for a real eye opener and being our super duper DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Princess Peggy

Oh what a stunning face! Those eyes, so trusting and loyal. What a pretty girl you are, looking a little sultry and full of eastern mystique today in your sari and veil. Enjoy your most deserved and special day in the spotlight, with lots of treats and cuddles and a wonderful life with Dante and your humans. Brave girl!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

You're a beauty Peggy! Sound like you don't let anything stop you! Congratulations on DOTD! Hope you have a great day sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS PEGGY!

Wow...What a wonderful story this turned out to be! I'm so happy sweet Peggy that you've found such a wonderful and loving forever home with Dante and your mom & dad. Sure sounds like they all love you bunches

Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day...you sure deserve it!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congrats on Dog of the Day Peggy!!! I am glad to hear you are the princess of the house you sure deserve to be!!! You are very perty!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

What a pretty face! And such a lucky doggie to have found a nice family to care for her and love her.

Oh Peggy you are an Amazing lady!

You sound so precious the way you eat your dinner. I am so glad your story turned out to be so wonderful and you have found a family who loves you so much .

I would love to see you running full speed on the beach with your three furry legs!!

Congratulations on your big daY!

Hi Beautiful Peggy!!

Will you look at our beautifully stunning DOTD, Princess Peggy!! You are absolutely elegant in that magnificent purple veil you're wearing!! Such a beautiful picture of a gorgeous girl. Believe us when we tell you Peggy, that soulful, sweet face would stop traffic!!! We love that captivating look in your pretty eyes!! You look like a girl that is loving her life to the fullest and you are cherished by your loving family. That's the way life should be Princess Peggy!!! God Bless your family for rescuing you and giving you a wonderful chance that you may not have had otherwise!! We are so happy to hear that your brother Dante can share a wonderful life with you too. You sound like a very happy group and we think it's great!! You sure look like a girl that won't let the loss of a leg slow you down at all either. You Go Girl!!! Congratulations for being our fabulous DOTD Miss Peggy!!! Have fun all day celebrating and living it up!!! Treats, hugs, and kisses all around!!! Some for Dante too!! Happiness to you always!! Please tell Mom and Dad to give you some kisses for us!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Look at lovely Peggy girl!! What a gorgeous pup you are - I love your eyeliner and pretty blond locks! You look so happy and peaceful in your picture - must be nice living in pretty San Diego and having trips to the beach! Congrats to Precious Peggy Dog!!

Hello Peggy,

How very like a Princess you are. Eating your food, one kibble
    at a time while lying down.LOL. So sweet. Happy congrats
    on being chosen for special honors today baby girl. You are our
    super special & very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you and
    Dante have a great day of celebration.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Finally, my favorite breed!

Thanks Peggy, for pointing out your wonderful breed to websurfers around the world. My only concern is if too many people realize how great your breed is, they will start going up in price.

Genetic inbreeding problems shouldn't be a concern, since most members of this breed have come from animal shelters, and therefore would have been transformed into "the last of their breed" (to put it delicately).

Maybe someday those Kennel Club snobs will realize how wonderful this breed is and officially recognize it. Then again, NOT being recognized by the Kennel Clubs is a plus in my book!
    "On the web, nobody knows you're a pet!"

Oh Peggy, sweet baby girl! You truly are a princess!!! You've touched many a heart today Peggy with your beauty, your determination and your incredible spirit and love for life! What an inspiration you are to us all and what a blessing you are to your proud, devoted humans and fur bro Dante I wish all the blessings of life upon yYOU, precious Peggy! You are one very special pup! Congratulations to Peggy, our most beautiful, most deserving, EXTRA special Sunday Dog of the Day! Many hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from Sandra, Cody and Star! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage and have a very happy day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well Peggy, we wouln't dare tell our princess about what a lovely outfit you had on in your picture here today, but suffice it to say she would be very jealous. Obviously you are more than a princess, you are a heroine for being brave and courageous in the face of physical challenges and intruding varmints. You are a treasured child and a protecting sibling. You, Peggy are just about the best thing since sliced bread and that is why you have been and forever after will be exhalted as the DOG OF THE DAY, APRIL 24, 2005 . Hip, hip, hooray for Peggy.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

THANK YOU!

Hello All and thank you for your kind replies about my little Peggy. She is quite a joy in our lives and we are blessed to have found her.
    Dante and Peggy's Mommy