Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peppa!

Peppa!

Lovely Peppa, you sure knew how to snuggle your way into your purrent's hearts on that fateful day. There's nothing like a little furry face and some dedicated purring that won't convert even the most non-animal person.

I'm so glad you are beating your health problem and that you are back to your old self. We'll all be rooting for you, for 15 more glorious years!!

Congratulations to a beauty, our COTD.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Long live Peppa!

You are so lucky to have your friend still running around your life. My old gray cat lost her cancer battle and I miss her every day- but it is wonderful to see such a pretty old cat as your Peppa still purring along. Kiss her on her head from me.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Glad to hear that Peppa made a full recovery. My guys will be 14,13, and 10 this year. I hope to have them for many many more years.

Peppa looks like a real sport !!

LOVELY PEPPA!!! You are all dressed in your TUX for your special day!! When I looked at your photo, I thought what a young cat, then I saw your age and thought WOW!!! What an elegant senior cat!!!! I am SO VERY HAPPY to read that you have beat the cancer!!! Your parents KNOW they are so lucky to have these added years with you!!!! Funny that your Mom writes that she was not a animal lover. It was 17 years ago today, this person who did not like cats, adopt her first cat, Boo(RIP 5/11/04 age 16 1/2). And now, could not imagine life without them!!! Just like your Mom!!! Peppa, the ENTIRE cat clan wish you many more years of health, happiness, hugs, kisses, tummy rubs, and good treats!!! HAVE A VERY VERY HAPPY COTD!!! You story is an inspiration for all of us!!!!
    Lots of love from the clan,
    Ralph Syracuse, Norton, Molly Meu, Raven(COTD 12/9/04), TIna Peepers, Nicholas, McHenry, Riley, and Hayley(who is 1 today)
    Nine is Fine!!

What a pretty lady you are, Peppa! CATgratulations on your special day! You sure found the right person that snowy day 15 years ago!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Peppa, I'm so happy to hear of your successful battle with cancer. I loved a girlcat, my Genevieve, whom I lost to cancer when she was 12 on April 15, 2000. I miss her every day, and my husband and I are always saying, "remember when Genevieve...." and laughing about some goofiness of hers.

Peppa, may you and your family have many, many more years of health and love, and congratulations on being our Cat of The Day!

She's the real Survivor

No need to say more, she's the real one.
    Wish you many more years all together.
    Congratulations for being named the Cat Of The Day.

Caro
    Montreal, Quebec

Peppa is an absolute Beauty!
    What a courageous girl!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

How,wonderful,it is ,to have such a Mature Tuxedo,as Cat Of The Day.Such a distuinguished Gentle Lady,of a Cat,a Fuurry Katharine Hepburn.And the Found Cats,send Proud Peppa,a Dignified,Yet Rousing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW,For being Our Cat of the Day.Peppa COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Powerful, Persistent, Purrfect Peppa!

Peppa Prevails!

You are beautiful! What a dignified, gentle face - you have the wisdom of years lived in those eyes, yet I can tell you are still young at heart - playful, loving, and bright-eyed!

You are a fighter - so glad to hear you beat that cancer, and you and your family can enjoy many healthy years together! How lucky you are to have a human who stood by you during your battle with illness - so many are unwilling... but not yours - your human LOVES you and will stick with you through good and bad!

Mature? YES! but old? Absolutely NOT!! 15 years is just middle age - I have known many cats who have lived to be a healthy 19, 20, 22, even 24! A fighter such as yourself has a lot of life left in her!

Congratualtions, Peppa, on being Cat of the Day! And even more for being Cancer-Free!!

Minn and the Mew Crew

Pretty Peppa!

What perfect symmetrical markings you have, like you're looking through a pair of looped back curtains! Your beautiful markings and amber eyes I noticed immediately. Absolutely stunning and certainly youthful appearance, despite your seniority and harrowing illness. I also lost a beloved cat to cancer, so I'm really pleased you beat it, kind of gets our own back doesn't it? Triumphant Peppa, have a well deserved and wonderful COTD with your loving family, and many more years of health and happiness.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

well darling Peppa you certainly are a fighter. I know that battle with cancer had to be sooo hard on you and the reason I know is my Mytsi had a battle with mammory cancer and lost. She fought long and hard for 5 months but in the end it came back and beat her. She is missed every day. Rest in Peace sweet princess. You are an amazing girl and you will give you family lots more time to cherish you and make you feel like the princess you are. Congratulation you are the COTD. And a marvelous COTD. Enjoy it darling and have extra cuddles and treats. Lilith and Vixen said they are sooo proud of you for being such a fighter and to keep up the good work.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Oh, Peppa, what a wonderful girl you are. You have brought joy and love to your family and obviously they have supported and loved you so very much in return. You are just a lovely Cat of the Day, and we hope you continue to be healthy and happy. God bless you and paw applause to your family for taking that leap of faith and bringing you home all those years ago.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Peppa, you are my kind of kitty.
    You have such beautiful eyes and the cutest black nose and chin like my cat Samantha.
    Congratulations on being today's most beautiful Cat of the Day!
    May you enjoy many more years with your wonderful family.
    And 15 really isn't that old, my cat will be 17 in June and she's still going strong!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Peppa
    What a beauty you are!
    I'm sorry for your struggle with cancer, sweetie, but so happy that you have a grip on it and are getting better every day!
    Congratulations, sweetheart, for that and for being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~