Thread: Doxie

Doxie

How cute are you You are adorable in the pic your Mommy posted. Congrats on your win at Halloween and congrats on DOTD!! Best wishes to you and Josh.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Doxie, you are a little cutie! That's a great picture! I hope you enjoy your special day, congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS DOXIE!

Oh you are a cutie, that's for sure

I can't believe your getting your own park, that is so awesome! I should tell my dogs that they need to go to city hall and demand we have one here too, I'm sure they'd do it

A devil dog...that's hilarious! I bet you looked adorable in your costume Doxie. Hope your mommy becomes a member and shares that cute picture with us!

Enjoy being dog of the day, sounds like you deserve it girl!!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Doxie.... You are so cute. My brother has one that looks just like you. I bet you are spoiled. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Doxie Rocks!

What a beauty, you're kind of toffee coloured and just as sweet. You look so intelligent and appealing posed there, like you just knew what you were doing. Your are your Mum's special girl and are very deserving of DOTD, may you have a wonderful day playing with Josh and greeting Mummy when she comes home from work. How great that you have a playmate each day instead of staying home on your own. Enjoy your lovely life
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Hi there cutie Doxie!!! What a beautiful girl you are...model material for sure! I love your photo; it looks so professional! As a native New Jerseyite, I share your frustration over the lack of doggie parks! Kudos to you dynamo Doxie for taking on the awesome task of getting one for your town. I think it should be named in your honor... The Doxie Dog Park of Thompson Park NJ! Now I hear you are already one pampered pup, but I hope today you are spoiled even more rotten. It's not every day one can lay claim to being named, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Congratulations to you adorable Doxie! Enjoy a very special day of celebration with your proud family and of course, your much smitten beau Josh Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet baby girl from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Doxie!!!

Hi sweetheart!!! Aren't you just the cutest little girl?? Your picture is stunning young lady. Very professional. We are so happy that you used to live in Florida but sad that we're missing you now. We are even happier to hear how happy you are now in NJ. What a good girl you are to get your very own doggie park. WOW!!! That's quite an achievement Miss Doxie!! Celebrate all day today with hugs, kisses, and treats all around sweet little lady and congratulations!!!!! Maybe you and Josh can meet later for some more fun and celebrating!!! Always remember Doxie to love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. feel free to stop by to play if you're ever in Florida again sweetie!!

I'm melllllting! Those beautiful and expressive eyes are looking right through me, wondrous Doxie! You are the cutest little guy - we know how happy you must make your mommy. Congrats to Darling Doxie, Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Hello Miss Doxie! You are such a pretty young lady. I hear you even got to fly first class when you came to live in your New Jersey home! Even more impressive, you tackled City Hall and got them going on your very own doggie park! Wow! Ah of course, it comes as no surprise that you are taken and have your very own adoring beau . What a lucky pup he is! It's evident that you are loved and treasured beyond words, Doxie, as you deserve! I hope you are having an EXTRA special day today, with treats and some quality time with Josh, as well as snuggle time with Mommy too of course . Congratulations Doxie, our very cute and classy Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Congrats on DOTD, Doxie!!!!!!

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87