Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Water torture!

Water torture!

Well, after reading Kim's thread on Redfurd and Jen's response, I figured that Zelda could probably use a bath since her fur is a tad bit greasy. And then I figured that Kahlua might need a bath since she hasn't been cleaned up since she came in side. And then I just said, "Oh what the heck! If I'm going to do two, might as well get the third scrubbed too." I now have three wet, pouting, clean kitties!

I thankfuly,only had,to bathe,one Cat,RB Mr fluffy,when,the poo,got stuck,behind his tail.You,now have Three,of the cleanest Cats,in the USA,and they may,be angry,with you now,but they will feel so good,that they will forgive you.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh NO! NO WAY! I will NOT bathe my babies!!! Nope, will NOT! (If it ain't broke, don't fix it!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Clean and so pretty.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I have to ask? Do your arms resemble Shredded Wheat?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    I have to ask? Do your arms resemble Shredded Wheat?
    Nope! No one laid a claw on me, though all three did try to escape. I just kept 'em scruffed with one hand and scrubbed with the other.

Maybe they'll all comiserate and bond over the horrendous treatment they got tonight!

thats what they make leashes an harnesses for tie em up and give em a bath then u get away safe and clean hehehehehe sounds mean but its really not

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    Oh NO! NO WAY! I will NOT bathe my babies!!! Nope, will NOT! (If it ain't broke, don't fix it!)
    Me either, Laura! LOL!!! Can't you just see Butter getting a bath? Mimi has had one in her long life and that was right after we got her, and she was 6 weeks old and covered in fleas. Never again!!!!

I was also going to ask if you had any bloodshed yourself Lacey!! So just scruff and scrub??? I dunno!!

I think I will stick to nail clipping - that is hair-raising enough for me. (I also bleed )

hmm maybe Boomer should get a bath before we bring home his new baby brother?? thanks for giving me the idea
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Congrats on 3 successful baths! I have bathed lots of kitties in the past several years .... and like anything else, it's best to start them young! However, here lately, I must admit, that I try to avoid it as much as possible ... but then again, I try to avoid MOST things as of late!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

A big Congrats to you Lacey! Three baths and your not bleeding??!! Amazing!!!

I've only bathed Abigail and Rosco when they were flea covered kittens and since I thought I killed Abigail during that bath I swore it off! Magoo got a butt bath but that didn't work either. Hubby was bleeding on that one! I have sworn off bathing kitties unless something very drastic happens!

I commend and applaud you for managing THREE!!!

It's kind of funny. I was expecting a life and death struggle, barely escaping with my arms still attached.

But it wasn't any worse than bathing my sister's dog. The only real difference is that the cats can jump higher in their escape attempts if you loosen up for just a couple of seconds.

Wow you bathed 3 cats all by yourself???? AND no blood or scratches??!! Wow, my hat is tipped off to you!

It takes my husband to hold them and I get to wash them, we both come out of the whole ordeal just as wet as they are, and my husband always gets a scratch, bite or something!!

We need to give baths pretty soon, too. I know Tim is just counting the days until the Big Event

Fluffy goes in tomorrow for his annual bath and Lion cut, so we only have to bathe Lucky and Yoshi.

You want to come and give baths over here??!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).