Thread: I've Been Screaming Constantly!!

I've Been Screaming Constantly!!

*jumps hysterically*

I couldn't stop thinking about the BEST news I got yesterday about my four little ones!! along with the GREAT vet bill!!

ok *clears my throat...* let me explain... three weeks ago I was TIGHT on money for many reasons and was very worried about my latest kittens not being check up as they SHOULD be. the more weeks pass away, the more responsible I feel...hence more stresses (vet said I was too early though lol) *ooffft!*

anyway, that old vet I, especially my adult cats LOVE him, (he isn't for money and use EASY terms for the owners to understand him) - just popped into my head and I thought it'd be a worthy of drive to get my four 8 weeks old kittens check up asap! (about an hour and half northern). so I called his recepitionist, I asked questions (it has been almost A YEAR and half) to see if the prices are still reasonable, etc. the person on phone told me it would cost total $340 to have ALL four kittens for FeLV tests, an exam each, then dewormed and a distemper shot. (me -->> "aww!") I so asked to speak with HIM because he knows my all 8 cats for three years. then...we made a deal that those kittens are rescued and he would use 'animal rescue' discounts because I explained him my stressful situation. that it would go to... $160!!!

I went for it, of course! I've been searching and called tons of my local vets, it's never under $400.

...after those kittens, yesterday were taken from the room where I had to wait in for FeLV tests and I PRAYED to death that NOT ONE OF THEM have it! (thank goodness I still can mumble under my HEFTY heartbeats...) fiffteen minutes later, they all came back with his SMILE on. he nodded and winked. *YAY!* and had them all examed, (PURRFECTLY HEALTHY) dewormed and shot. I couldn't smile more! ( it stucked on my face....all the way )

THEN....I got a bill...it was only $100 total!!!
    THANK YOU,
    THANK YOU,
    THANK YOU... God for You!!

this morning I woke up, seeing I'm still SMILING ( ) knowing all my kittens are completely okay and the worry is over!! I'm sooooooooo happy ever!! I was really worried also because of their mother wasn't doing well and had a lot of infections when I found her..

*jumps hysterically* YEEHAAAA!!! :c[|)

this was also posted in cat health forum...one good news isn't enough!! ;]
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I had,the same feeling,when my Vet,said,that despite,being,in the Cold,that Ragnar,and Scrappy 2,were fine.And knowing,that Your Copmanions,are healthy,and Happy,as Master Card says PRICELESS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well, the news is wonderful all the way around!!! Healthy babies and a kind hearted vet that understands what it costs to rescue!!
    I would be jumping, screaming and so excited that I would just have FITS!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

YAY!!! That is wonderful news, Gina!!!

What a nice vet...keep that guy close to you, there aren't many like him.

GREAT news!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Isn't it just wonderful? We have a vet like this and they never cease to amaze me. It makes you know there is good in this ole world after all!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Nothing like a vet that isn't out for the money, but the service! I do understand they have bills like the rest of us, but well established ones really should cut rescue folk some slack! But you got a steal! He sounds worth the drive IMO.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

After the horrible time you had the other day with being sick, it's so nice to hear you have some giddily happy news! Give that vet a big Pet Talk thanks!

That is wonderful news, Gina. I'm so glad you had a good day, yesterday! And today!!

hehe, thanks a heap!!

>.< *squeaks* I squeaked a couple of times in class and I ...swear everyone was wondering! hehe.

scoopalot, true... now I feel a little bad! no really, wow, what a gift after a few ugh days. and yes, we should thank him!!

I was wondering what would be the best "thank you" for him and the another one (yes I have two! small hospital with WONDERFURR people!!) than just a small card? I'd love to do something for that hospital because it have done SO much for my thirteen (not 9!) lives for three years!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

How wonderful! I'm so happy for you and your tiny ones!!! What a great vet, I am blessed with a caring and reasonably priced one as well!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Three cheers for this wonderful & caring veterinarian!!!
    I'm so happy for you, Gina, and the little ones too!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

I am very happy for you and the kitties!

Great news Gina!!! I'm so happy that you finally got that pressure off of your back! What a great vet. I would sure send him a thank you card too.

Could you maybe bake them some cookies to go along with the card? I know my vet & her techs would like that.

Mary