Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rest in Peace, Crazy Mike...

Oh my gosh Tonya... I'm so sorry to hear this terrible, tragic news. How awful. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through now. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

tonya, i'm so sorry for mike and your family. may he finally have peace.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I am extremely sad to read this Tonya, even when it is expected the shock is still real, my heart goes out to you and your hubby and families, suicide is always very distressing no matter the circumstances, I feel your pain sweetie.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

So sorry to hear of your loss. Suicide is always hard whether it is unexpected or somewhat predicted. Hopefully he is at peace from his personal demons.

OMG Tonya, i am so sorry . I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts {{Hugs}}.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Oh god Tonya. You've had the worst year of your life. {{{{HUGS}}}} I hope he's in a better place now where he doesn't have all that mental confusion. I hope your family can get through this.

This is so sad and such a horrible experience for your family. Please know that you, hubby, and family are in our prayers and we send our deepest sympathies.
    May Mike rest in peace.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Tonya

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

RIP Mike, God know that you did not know what you were doing and you will have a place in heaven, whole and healthy.

My deepest sympathies to you and his family. Sounds like you all accepted him and even enjoyed him as he was. That will give you comfort and peace.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh Tonya I'm so sorry, sending healing vibes your way.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

I am so sorry to hear about Mike. God Bless your family.