Thread: Coco!!!

Coco!!!

Oh Coco, my Blazer just fell head over heals when he saw you this morning!!! And what a wonderful surprise for me!! (I'm a BC lover!) What a gorgeous Border collie you are!!! Blaze (also a Border collie) is VERY energetic as well!! He LOVES herding his basketball and soccer ball too, and will play frisbee and ball ALL day long!!! You are a VERY beautiful BC, I couldn't tell you that enough!! Enjoy your special day as dog of the day!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Coco....What a beautiful lady you are. You look like you are so happy with your tongue out like that. I bet you are a joy to have around.Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS COCO!

My what a stunning beauty you are girl! Those eyes of yours, man they are something else...so beautiful.

I'd love to have a dog like you that played games of frisbee and ball, but I'm not sure I'd have the energy required to keep up with you

Have fun and enjoy your special day!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Coco, what a pretty girl you are. And how I would love to see you 'herding' your basketball, I'll bet that is quite a sight. You keep on enjoying your people time in the evenings sweetheart. I'm sure they enjoy you just as much as you enjoy them. Congratulations on being our DOTD!

Oh Coco, you are very pretty! Sounds like you keep yourself busy! Congratulations on DOTD! Hope you had a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

dotd

Congratulations Coco,
    My name is Buster,I was Dog of the day on 4 18 05.
    I got treated extra special, had alot of responses from around the world. My owner put the dog of the day page in print and hung it up in the school he works in.

Enjoy the day.........HELL enjoy all of them!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Coco!!! I just knew Katie and Blazer would be the first to congratulate you today! Oh, what a gorgeous girl you are! Your close up is stunning...what eyes!!! I just love the Border Collie personality...spirit, smarts and such awesome athleticism....GO GO GO!!! What a joy it must be to watch you doing your jumps and spins!!! I'm glad to hear you're just as happy enjoying a little down time with the famly, too! You couldn't be any more perfect if you tried, beautiful Coco!!! Congratulations to you Coco, our most spirited, fun loving and deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very special day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you precious Coco!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-20-2005 at 04:12 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Coco, what a pretty Border Collie you are!! You sound fun to play with and be around! What a great pic, too! I hope you have a great day celebrating and playing! Get lots of hugs and kisses and congrats to our very energetic DOTD!!

Hi Coco!!

We are so happy to meet you Miss Coco!!! You are such a pretty Border Collie girl!! We send you big congratulations for being our fab DOTD sweetheart!! We must agree with some others that "herding" your basketball can be nothing but entertaining to watch. We always hear of the incredible talents that Border Collies have and you are certainly no exception to that rule sweetie!! In fact, you surely do sound like the "perfect" Border Collie girl beautiful Coco. Celebrate continuously today and tonight and always love your life like we do!! Tell the family to plant some big smooches on that gorgeous black and white face for us!! Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah

Coco!

Wow, I would just love to see you playing with the basketball, what a site that must be It sounds like you are a lot of fun to be with, Coco, and well deserving of todays honor. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

Oh Coco, you are SUCH a beautiful girl. Just look at those expressive and soulful eyes. Yep, there's no doubt in my mind that you are keenly intelligent and full of personality! What impressive skill you have in herding your basketball! I can just imagine your very athletic moves in popping and spinning it in the air. Have you ever considered joining the Harlem Globetrotters? I bet you could show them a thing or two! Sounds like you have lots of very fun toys to play with, even your own pool to take a dip in! But I bet the very best part is cuddling with your family to watch TV at night. Coco, I hope today you are having an EXTRA fun and delightful day to celebrate your top dog status! Congratulations on being our beautiful and multitalented Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a lovely lass you are Coco!! Your brilliant black and white and beauuutiful eyes are to die for! Congrats to Cool COCO!!

Coco....you are a beautiful girl Congrats on DOTD!!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations on DOTD, Coco!!

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87