Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freespirit Frodo!!!!!

Hybrid View

Freespirit Frodo!!!!!

Frodo!!!!!!!!!!!!...it's so nice that you and the kids get along so well and that you sleep where you want!! ..congrats on your most wonderful day laid back Frodo!!!...i hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
    MY SPECIAL GIRLS

ZIP and SHY R.I.P. my beautiful girls

When I saw your photo, Frodo, I just wanted to go back to sleep instead of having to leave for work in a few minutes!!!! What a picture of calming bliss!! How could you NOT be loved-The POSE-The PINK NOSE that is just waiting for KISSES!!! Your family was so LUCKY to receive YOU as what I think is the BEST gift EVER!!! How reassuring to know that you are so LOVED by your FOREVER family!! And you repay them back by all the funny sleeptime things you do. Many someday we'll see a picture of you riding around in the shirt!!! Much LOVE, hugs , and kisses to that pink nose to you, FRODO from the Clan!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Frodo! You're living the life of Riley, aren't you? How wonderful that you're so laid-back and mellow. You are doing all the catly things just right....sleeping & sleeping!

Love your sweet face and pretty pink nose.

You can snuggle in my shirt anytime...
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Frodo!

Hey! Frodo!Wake up! You made it! You're on! It's your day! Wake UP FroDO! OK now you can roll over and go back to sleep... You must be so cuddly when you're all limp and sleepy, I'd love to cuddle you and carry you around in my shirt too. Looks like all of us Pettalk people are going to have to take turns
    Well, have an extra special day today and when all the excitement is over...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Frodo, it sounds as though you have the purrrrfect family life...everything a special kit could desire! Glad you are so loved and happy! Enjoy your day as special Cat of the Day - it is very nice to "meet" you - love your fluffy tummy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Love you, Frodo, you ROCK! You Shelburne cats seem to be cut from the same cloth- my Vinny comes from there and I know just what your human means by "practically boneless!" Stair snoozing is also one of his favourite things to do! You sound like a very affectionate, laid back guy with a family that loves and appreciates you. Have an extra cosy, floppy day, hopefully with no one tripping over you on the stairs and waking you up!
    Last edited by Lennie B.; 04-20-2005 at 09:04 AM.

[color=sky blue]Frodo
    What a laid back handsome fellow you are!
    I'd love to see you in the kid's shirts with your sweet head popping out!
    I hope you wake up long enough to enjoy a special treat for being our special Cat of the Day today!
    CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friendly Frodo,is such a Big Happy Cat,all the Found Cats,want,to be his Friend.He,is living,the kind,of life,that All Cats deserve,with a wonderful home,good Food,and Guardians,who truly love him.A Friendly Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOW Goes To BIG FRODO COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

sweet sweet Frodo...you know the best places to be don't you. There is no warmer or more cuddly a place that inside and shirt next to your little Purrsons hearts hey. And beside you sneaky devil you know how to get in on all the action and not have to walk to it yourself. You are a sly little fox. Congrats my sweet boy on being our handsome and smart COTD. Enjoy and make sure you get extra free rides and extra warm cuddles.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Congratulations sweet floppy Frodo with the kissable PINK nose! I hope you have an extra special day lounging around and not tripping anyone on those stairs!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I cannot help but wonder what it feels like to step on a practically boneless cat - a pretty strange sensation, I'm certain: for both person and cat, especially if the person goes tumbling down the stairs afterward.

What bones does this practically boneless cat actually possess? Where are they located? Do you sometimes fold him up and tuck him into a drawer? Or do you perhaps drape him over the shower curtain bar?

Does he like water?

There is much I would like to know about this unique, beautiful and fun cat.

One day, you must give me a full report.

Guess Frodo is the ultimate lap-cat. And if there's no lap, he'll just practice. Sounds like a sweet little fella'. Good luck avoiding those feet.

Hello there, Frodo! If you are not the sweetest little thing! Just a word of warning, sweet kitty, be careful when sleeping on those stairs, can't have you get stepped on during the night. But I guess your human companions get plenty of exercise trying to get around you. My kitty Groucho and I congratulate you on this very special day.Enjoy your new found fame!
    Momcat

Hello Frodo
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What a lovable and beautiful beast you are Frodo!! How wonderful you are "boneless" - the better to cuddle, right cutie? Congrats to Fabulous Frodo!!

Hello there sleepy Frodo! I'm guessing you are named after Frodo the Hobbit in Lord of the Rings! Hobbits too love to take it easy and enjoy the finer things in life, so it seems you are aptly named . You look so very content and peaceful napping away in bed, I'd like to just curl up with you and sleep the day away too! I got such a grin out of reading how you enjoy being carried around stuffed in a shirt. What a way to be with your people and see what's going on without having to work at it! . It sounds like you have a wonderfully loving family. Frodo, I hope today was especially pleasant for you, basking in the spotlight. Congratulations on being our very sweet and serene Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge