Thread: HH Lady Edwina Rose,Im a lonely JJJ3

HH Lady Edwina Rose,Im a lonely JJJ3

My dad,got me,this really comfy Wicker Cat Cave,and I have no one,to share ,it with! MEEEW HOO!

Im a lonely Little Kitty,in a Wicker Cave!Wont Anybody,send me,someone to LOVE!

Will someone let Edwinas Secretary,and HH Lady Edwina Rose,know,that I have cushions,just made,for Two Cats,to curl up on!

Last edited by catmandu; 04-19-2005 at 11:55 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

JJJ3 I am more or less sure Lady Edwina is without her secretary until tonight and you cannot expect a true lady to type herself

I am sure she cannot resist you in your wicker basket, handsome man

Oh what a handsome young man and a wonderfully cozy hideaway ... I am certain that Lady Edwina will be pulling at her secretary's pants legs to post a response to you as soon as possible!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

How cozy. A basket for "two" and a nice soft pillow for Two... You can't get a serrogate until Lady Edwina can get there? A handsome sweetheart like you should have to carry a stick to beat off the ladies!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

JJJ3

I am so sorry. My secretary seems to keep leaving town with the ridiculous excuse of making a living. I mean really!

But darling! She and her sidekick....my popi... are going on a trip later this week. As soon as they leave I will sneak out of the house and be winging my way to your cozy den of a wicker basket...built for two.

Please keep an eye out for me!

On wings of love....

Edwina

And HH Lady Edwina Rose,you,will be impressed,as I have hidden,some Treats,and Toys,just foe us,before that Scrappy 2,eats us,out of house,and home!She,is always hungry,and has a bit,of a wild streak.KIDS! And Dad,put,one ,of my NEW Pillows,in MY NEW Wicker Cone Bed,so we will be as snug,as two Bugs,in a Rug,he says! Dad,is nice,but CORNY!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS