Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm So Alone in Hospital

Oh Gina. I'm so sorry you are ill. I wish I lived closer so I could help.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

You have a outpouring of love coming at you from here and Accord seems to know what you need and how to get it so STAY in touch with her and get that ball rolling. We may not be able to be there in the physical form but we are all there in spirit.

I am holding your hand and kissing you on the forehead and hope you can feel the love and good vibes coming at you from Louisiana!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh my gosh I wish I was there to help you Please do keep in touch with Accord please get better soon.
    Love,
    Krista and the furbabies
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Ack, Gina! How terrible. Take Accord up on the offer of assistance. Good luck, and prayers to you from Ohio.

Sorry to hear you are in hospital Gina. Sending you good thoughts.

BTW, did some nice nurse allow you to use their computer to post from the hospital? Maybe you could tell them about Pet Talk.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

hi and THANKS everyone

I'm a little bit droggy from IV medicines. three doctors thought I had menigitis and the last ER doctor I saw didn't. last night the last doctor still did spinal tap and cat scan anyway. cat scan showed I have a mild migrane and do not know what cause it yet. the spinal fluid's clear enough to not have menigitis. thank goodness! I can't have it again. I had it when I was six months old and became deaf.

I feel much better compared from last night. a little bit migrane still. they said my blood result never was seen this worse (VERY dehydrated from vomits). when thye put in medicine inside me, I started to see nothing and VERY icky dizzy then all od sudden I started panicking. I realized it was because of my animals being abannoned at home. they asked me to not worry about them...how could I NOT? someone came by but it was too late for my dog

accord, glad you're out there for me and now I'm okay. most people have gotten my emails that I am in hospital. there was SO many rude nurses around here. I requested for an interpreter, they said I was too late. also the average of waiting for an interpreter is 8 hours. I was too tired annd sick to argue with them last night.

slick, I have been in hospitals with my sidekick that I could post on the pet talk site. I'm very lucky to have this pager or I'll really be so alone!
    they almost took it away

I'll be going home this afternoon, I have to. my four kittens are going to have their first vaccinations and FiP tests, etc in the afternoon. we have been waiting for this appointment for so long. I can't wait to see MY furkids again! *squeaks* thanks so much again, everyone!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

lawsuit

Gina, you should sue this hospital for not providing an interpreter at your request. Thats discriminating. I know Accord from another Forum and she's pretty good with this stuff. And Im glad that she offered. Accord told me about the sidekick and I think its sweet stuff! I want one, but doesn't know how to use it. Call me an Idiot. Im clueless LOL
    Dusty

Gina I'm glad to hear it's not meningitis. That is the good news. I was worried about you.

The style in which they talked to you sounds horrible.
    And I wonder what you meant by "It was too late for my dog." I hope you get soon rid of your migraine which really can be bad enough and can see the furkids again.

Next thing you may talk to Accord. It looks as if she can help you

Re: lawsuit

Originally posted by LuckyIrish
    Gina, you should sue this hospital for not providing an interpreter at your request. Thats discriminating.
    I am. my attorneys and lawyers are working on it. I sued THAT hospital about a month ago when I was in there with E-coli. and then unforunately last night, I saw the few same nurses and doctors. scary and I was scared..

ps] you'll love sidekick! I rely my life on it completely since I'm deaf.

barbara, it was too late for my dog to be taken out for potty. he couldn't hold it any longer. I left for school at 7AM, was suppose to be home again around 2PM but I ended up in the cruel hospital.

the doctor came in, just filled up my "muddy" blood with lots, lots of water, I feel a little freshy
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 04-19-2005 at 01:47 PM.

Gina: I'll PM you my contact info. If you ever need anyone to take care fo your furkids in a pinch, I live in Campbell and wouldn't have a problem with stopping by to feed/play/let them out/etc.

I hope you're feeling better...

Thank you Wolf_Q!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Gina - I wasn't around yesterday. I'm glad you're home and taking care of yourself and your fur kids. When you said it was too late for your dog, I got really worried, but am glad it was "only" potty stuff. THAT can be cleaned up. Wolfchan, you're MUCH closer to Gina than I am ....

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Gina, Accord had migranes before, and she said the best way to do it (lucky for deaf people cause they dont hear anything) is to go to a quite room, nice and dark and relax and do the breathing method. Accord got pregnant 3 yrs ago, her angel is 2 yrs old. Accord had a bad migrane. The way she descirbes hers is visual blindness. "Aura" and after her auto accident, she had it for 4 hours. Then after that, it never came back. Its weird, but she's happy.
    Yeah Accord told me about it. Its sweet, cause its a Mini Laptop is what Accord would call it. She told me that she can get online on the computer and do stuff on it, if her sidekick gets damaged. Its got everything on it! I checked the website out at www.tmobile.com went to phone, and then clicked on handheld and something else, and saw the Sharp Sidekick II. But expensive! Gotta work more!
    Lets sue that stupid hopsital!
    Dusty

Gina,

I'm so glad you're better now. I can't imagine how scary that was when they wouldn't find you an interpreter! How horrible!!

Take care and get better, sweetie.

Hugs,
    Kelly
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

So glad to hear its not meningitis...this must have been so scarey for you..bless your heart..to be all alone and sick, too...we will continue to pray for you..
    hugs

I was NOT alone in hospital

because...all of you! thanks so much for being there in your own spirit, I wouldn't know what to do without you friends!

I've had a MINOR headache alllll day but doing okay, better than those four "oh gosh" days.

((((hugging you all back))))

oh postscriptly, the four kittens at their white coats did and went well!! I'm soooo exicited!