Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diego!

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

Diego!

Dag!

Diego is FANTASTISCH!

Congrats on being today's special Cat of the Day! You are a beautiful kitty.

Groete uit Suid-Afrika,
    Kietsie, Bun-Bun & Billy

Darling Diego!

Oh, I just want to reach in and grab you, you are so sweet looking! What a face. No wonder you charmed your daddy. And such a smart guy, too, not to overexert yourself when you have 2 such willing slaves to minister to your every need.

I'd love to nuzzle that gorgeous fur, too....

Congratulations!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

aDorable Diego, what a sweet and handsome boy you are!
    I can understand very well that nobody can be mad at you- independent of how nawtee you are.

It is good that you keep your purrents in good shape by letting them fetch your toy

I would love to put my nose in your fur and be looked at with these baby blues

Hi Diego,and you are,one of the Cutest Things,on Four Paws,and the Found Cats,like that description,and will use,it,the next time,that we want our Dad,to give us more Cat Treats.You,are a Wonderful Cat,and we can easily see,why yourGuardians,fell,in love,with you.What a Sweet Cat,You are,Diego.Do you know,that that is Zooros Name,Don Diego,and they nmaed a Big City,in California,after You.A Swashbuckling MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, Is For You,Darling Diego,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Diego, you sound JUST like our beautiful city SAN Diego..perfectly balmy, mild, sunny and beautiful. What a joy you are to your purrents. Two weeks is all it took for daddy to fall in love? What took him so long? Enjoy your day as our very best COTD.

Diego, how could anyone NOT fall in love with you!!! You have such beautiful eyes and do not your parents realize that you are their personal trainer when you do not return your toy all the back to them??? Lots of love and cuddles to you today!! The Clan salute you as the special cat! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Diego, you are such an adorable sweetheart!! Sending you lots of hugs!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Diego

What a pretty cat you are, those lovely blue eyes and sumptuous fur coat, how could Daddy not fall in love? That's a trick with the pillow my Colette plays sometimes, it seems you came along to complete a new happy family at the right time. clever Mummy & Daddy they know a home isn't complete without a pet to love and cherish. Have lots of fun chasing and MAYBE fetching your toy on your special day, and a nice sleep in Mummy's arms when the excitement gets a bit too much. Have a happy life beautiful one
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

What a wonderful way to start our week...Diego, you are breathtakingly handsome...no wonder you stole the hearts of your purrrrsons!!! Those blue eyes are just magnificent. We wish you a sunny, happy day today as you celebrate being a most special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Diego you are so cute! I just want to reach into the monitor and give you a megascritch.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Darling Diego!

What a pretty kitty! You really are the cutest thing with 4 paws and a tail..! Wouldn't mind drowning in those blue eyes every day myself...! Your people are very privileged, and it seems like you know that they know this!!

Keep up the good work, and congratulations on your COTD!
    Sus

What a pretty baby !!!

Diego you are marvelous. My girls have fallen in love with you already. Little Vixen won't leave the front of the monitor she just adores you. You are a beauty of a ragdoll. Wait until you get a big boy and mommy and daddy have you carry you around uffff their arms will be tired especially if you are in a floppy mood. We will soon have a ragdoll in our family too. There is just 2 differences you are a boy and a blue color point and our baby will be a girl and a blue bi-color. Pretty close though. I bet we will have lots of fun just like you with your mommy and daddy. But maybe she won't be as sly as you with your little fetch game. Silly boy....but SMART boy. Congrats an being our marvelous COTD. Lilith and Vixen salute you.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Greetings to you handsome, adorable Diego! Well, it's clear you made fast work of winning over your humans' hearts...both of them. Silly Daddy Now he, along with the rest of us, knows how very precious feline love can be! What joy and laughter you have brought to their lives. And yes, like all kitties, you do have your mischievous side and "nawtee" moments! But one look into those beautiful baby blues and all is forgiven I'm sure Yes, you sure do have your humans' eating right out of your paw! Who can blame them? You're irresisitible! Congratulations to you dear Diego, our most stunningly handsome, adorable Cat of the Day! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration with your proud family, sweetheart Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

[color=sky blue]Diego
    What a little charmer you are!
    I got such a big smile from seeing your wonderful picture today!
    You sound like a little scamp! Who could resist you?
    Not me!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    [/color]
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Diego, who could possibly resist those blye eyes and soft fur? Of course, your purrsons think you are the best thing on four paws!

Make sure that they play with you lots today and give you plenty of treats in honour of your extra-special Cat of the Day status!