Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roxxxi

Roxxxi

What an adorable little fluff ball. I could just "eat her up" except the fur might present a problem. The write up for Roxxxi was totally delightful and most certainly captured the essence of her highness!

Dolores and Teddy Bear (DOTD 02-14-05)

Oh, what a sweet tiny baby. But not too young to have a big helping of CATITUDE! Don't know what happened that you had to leave your mom so soon, but you seem to have your human family and your big siblings well under control. Congratulations on your BIG SPECIAL DAY!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

When I saw all the "xxxx"s in your name, I immediately wanted to pick you up and kiss you! Such a sweetheart you are!!!

That's right, don't let the others get the upper hand; you are the boss.

What a cute little furball you are, Roxxxi.

Keep practicing your hiss, you'll get it soon enough....
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Aww, Roxxxi, you're a little sweety! You need to stay away from those electrical cords! Hope you have a fun day today! Congratulations on COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tiny baby Roxxxi!!! I think you need to listen to your parents about those electrical cords!!! AND PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT GOING OUTSIDE!!! It is a very dangerous place for even big cats!! I am intrigued by the "maze" at the neighbours house, a very smart idea to let the cats go outside and keep them safe. I would just love to see you on the backs of the older cats as they attempt to run away!! But, someday you will be a big cat and there might be a baby brought into the house doing the same to you!! I am so very glad that at such a young age you have found your FOREVER home that has other cats and people to love you!!Have a great day full of treats, hugs, cuddles, and kisses!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a tiny sweet fuzzball you are, Roxxxi! Please don't wander too far from home.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

XXX...Roxxxi...XXX

Everyone knows the extra exes (excess exes?) are kisses for you little cutie-pie, not cos you're naughty You are so sweet I want to cuddle you too. Wonderful home you have with all those other cats - you show 'em How great for you to have made the exalted status of COTD so early in life - and how lucky for us your kittenhood is shared with us all here at pet talk. Have a wonderful life sweetie and yes listen to grown-ups and mind those cords and the big wide world.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Roxxxi,is definitely,THe Cat Of The Future,as I can easily see,that Little Ball,of Flff,growing up,with Wonderful Guardians,to be One Goegeous Gray Cat,and we look,forwrad,very much,to see Roxxxi,grow up,on Pet Talk.A Cat,of The Future MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes to Roxxxi,Kttten COTD!AND COTF!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    What a beautiful kitty!

Congrats on being COTD!!

Little Miss Cat Of The Day Roxxxi

You are such a pretty little blue. I am still trying to figure out if you are part Chartreaux, Nebelung, Russian Blue or Maybe you just got real lucky with that marvelous coat. Either way you are fabulous little darling. You are very tiny to be going out exploring that back yard I hope mommy keeps a real close eye on you when you are out there. Sooooo many scary and bad things can happen to even the biggest and baddest cat let alone a little "innocent" baby girl like you. You know if you really have to chew things and I KNOW you do with those little teeth coming in it kinda hurts huh? Why not chew on mommy's fingers or the other cats big ol' ears. LOL Just not too hard you do want them to be your friends right? Those old electrical cords are nasty and if you bite a live one you might get a big ZAPP....and OUCH they hurt....A LOT !!!! Anyway, little sweetiepie you have a marvelously wonderful COTD or on your case KOTD and COTF
    (cat of the future). You are certainly a picture of beauty. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful and long kittie life.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Roxxxi, I think all the x in your name stand for kisses that we would like to give you. I just cannot believe a little fluffball like you is nawtee

Or can I believe it?

Sending you all the kisses you deserve, pretty girl

Aww, what a sweet, sweet kitten you are Roxxxi and just full of kitten energy!

I hope your day today is the most exciting ever!! You deserve it. Make sure all your kitty friends know that you are Cat of the Day!!

Roxxxi
    OH, MY GOODNESS! MERCY ME!
    I'M IN LOVE!!!!

What an adorable ball of fluff you are! Who wouldn't love a snuggle with you!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxxxi!

Roxxxi, you are the cutest little thing! That tiny sweet little face! That fluffy fur - you are too precious! I just want to hold you!

I hope that you are not missing your momma, it sounds like you have a very loving human to take over her duties.

Congratualtions on being the Cat of The Day - what an auspicious start to a long, happy, and healthy life!

Minn and the Mews

Looks like trouble. When a kitty is that cute, they can get away with anything. She's a doll.