Thread: Snooker

Snooker

I love Snooker!!! What a wonderful dog you are and what wonderful "parents" you have. This story just puts a smile all over my face. Snooker you are beautiful on the inside as well as the outside and I am so happy for you on your special day!!!!! Congratulations sweet Snooker on being Today's Dog of the Day!!!!!! May all of your days be happy!

Snooker, you made Pam smile and you made me cry. But it was a good cry because you are just so dear. What a brave little boy you are carrying on with life despite your limitations. I can just imagine how much joy you give your neighbor and your parents. Somehow I think there was Devine Intervention in your finding your very special home. Congratulations Snooker, You The Dog!!

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited January 08, 2001).]

Snooker, you are so lucky to have your wonderful family. You also bless them with being a wonderful dog yourself!! Congrats on Dog of the Day, you truly deserve it!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

What a handsome, sweet boy you are Snooker!! While some may consider you "without sight," no doubt your incredible sensitivity will you guide down all of life's difficult roads and help you to navigate whatever obstacles may come your way. Already, at such a young age, you have so lovingly touched the lives of others, spreading joy and comfort throughout your busy day!! I am so glad you have fallen into the loving arms of such caring humans. I congratulate you Snooker. You are a MOST special Dog of the Day!! Big hugs and kisses.

Snooker is so beautiful and it's so wonderful for him to have such a wonderful family. Accolades for your understanding his challenge and giving him a second chance!