Thread: Ethan

Ethan

Dear little Ethan,

My heart was really heavy when I read about your early days. You poor little dear! Your mum and dad must be absolutely wonderful people to see the beauty in you and welcome you so warmly into their home. You are a lovely dog and I hope that you have many, many happy years with your forever family!

God bless you!

Dolores and Teddy Bear (DOTD 02-14-05)

Ethan

You look very coy in your pic with your paws neatly placed, I loved you the moment I saw you. Then I read your sad story all the pets today have a sad story - I am a MESS But it seems to be having a happy ending now with your new family. I wish you a very special DOTD with lots of treats and games and a happy, happy life
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

CONGRATULATIONS ETHAN!

Your dear sweet little guy, I'm so sorry you had such a rough start on life But it really sounds like your back on track and things are getting better every day!
    How wonderful that you have a little playmate, makes things so much nice doesn't it?!

Well Ethan, I do hope that your days of shyness are over soon because I'm sure everyone who meets you just adores you!
    Have fun and enjoy your special day little guy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets