Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colby

Colby

Colby I love your name and where it came from And you have the most gorgeous green eyes. I'm glad you have made the most of your life and congrats on your special day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

congrats on COTD

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

Colby, we enjoyed meeting you this morning...we have a boy with a similar look and he too is a tripod kitty! Like you, it doesn't slow our BeBop www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm down at all...as all cat people know, cats are just amazingly adaptive and strong...with the love that your purrson obviously gives you, we know you'll live a long and happy life!

If your purrson reads this, we hope they will contact us and allow us to put your "look alike" photo on BeBop's webpage along with his other friends! BeBop sends you special kitty vibes!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com
    Last edited by Bari_d; 04-17-2005 at 07:56 AM.

Colby, there's nothing cheesy about you--you're beautiful and elegant and your eyes are like jewels! Your mama was right to fall in love with you and keep you for herself. I had one foray into being a foster mom--Mau is still with me; I never even tried to get him adopted out. He's a special needs guy, though. He's got food allergies that necessitate prescription food ($$$$) if you don't want to keep bringing the down comforter to the cleaners (also $$$$)! As my mother says (and somebody else, too, but I can't remember who), "All for love and the world well lost!" Congratulations, Colby, on being Cat of The Day, and may you have many, many years of health and happiness with your mama!

Dear Sweet Colby!!! What a story!! What luck that you wowed the Right person!!! You look like our Riley(who will be 5 in August), he is our "baby," too. You look so content on your cat tree, and of course, way up high!!!! I am so happy to know that you and your brothers are in a wonderful FOREVER and loving home!!!! Our Clan salutes you!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi there handsome Colby!!! Oh what a laugh I got as I read your Mom's explaination of your name's origin! Cheese with your "whine?" My kinda guy!!!

No, you'll get no pity from me because it's clear, you are one happy, healthy, much loved boy, full of life and ready to take on all challenges! One of my most beloved felines was a tri pod named Satin. Like you Colby, she didn't let a little thing like the loss of a limb keep her from enjoying life to the hilt!

Colby, you're one fabulous feline and an inspiration to us all! You are truly deserving of the title, Cat of the Day!!! Congratulations handsome boy! Enjoy an extra special Sunday, reveling in your well earned Cat of the Day kudos! And may you and your family know many, many more happy, love filled years together! Hugs and purrrs to you Colby from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Colby

Just to say congrats on being our beautiful COTD and hope you have a very happy day of celebration with your brothers. Your eyes are like beautiful emeralds and is that eyeliner you're wearing or do you naturally look like an Egyptian god? Sad to learn you had to lose an arm but better that than pain and discomfort and it seems you are none the worse/slower for all that. My love to you, special kitty on your special day. Glad to know you have a loving home now.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Good for you, Colby! You knew exactly what to do to win your meowmy's heart with your injured limb. I'm thankful that she took you in, got you taken care of, and now you can whine to your heart's content!

I don't believe anything would stop you, no matter what you want to do.

Love your gem-like green eyes, you're a real sweetheart!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

You Sweet Beauty Boy

Hello sweet Colby, Such a pretty name for such a pretty boy. Who could ever resist such a beauiful face. And those eyes are marvelous. Two precious jewels shining from beneath a perfect face. Congrats on COTD. You are truly deserving. Snuggles and Noserubbs from my girls Lilith and Vixen to you. They think you are superb.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Colby
    You handsome fellow you!!!
    I must admit, I got a chuckle reading about your name. Whine & cheese! So funny!
    You certainly look like one contented fellow in your picture.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby, Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Look at handsome Colby cat - with the mesmerizingly gorgeous green eyes!! I heart Colby! You are such a gorgeous and special boy with a great big heart. We admire and salute happy Colby cat!! Congrats!!

Colby,you are such a Brave Cat,not letting your ill fortune,slow you down,and not allowing,that to slow you,down,or stop,you,from enjoying your life.A Found Cat Hero,and a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW Go to Corageous Colby,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow Colby, look at those mesmerizing emerald-green eyes! But I guess if those eyes don't get one's attention, your loud "whine" will! What an angel your human was to take you in and have you get the medical attention you so badly needed. It's clear though that you have rewarded your Mommy's devotion with much love and devotion . I hear you don't let your loss of a limb slow you down in the least! I sometimes wonder if you tri-legs don't actually develop MORE agility than usual to make up for what's lacking. One thing is for sure, you certainly aren't lacking in personality! Colby, I hope you had an EXTRA special day today with your fursibs and loving Mommy. Congratulations on being our handsome and personality-packed Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

RB Smokey the Elder would tell you that being a tripod is no big deal! Congrats on your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb