Thread: Ethan

Ethan

Ethan, what a story you have. I'm almost in tears here reading about your life thus far. I am so happy that you found your fur-ever home and that your new family was patient with you and I know they love you very much. Keep up all the good work and don't let your fur-siblings mess with you To the loving family that adopted Ethan, I really admire your patience and love you gave this dog..he now has a wonderful life ahead of him and he will truly be a blessing for you.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

congrats on DOTD ethan!

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

Oh Ethan, what a touching story! Your are gorgeous pup and it sounds like you are finally loved very much! Congratulations on DOTD! Hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Ethan!!

Good Morning to you handsome Mr. Ethan!!! Look how handsome you are in your photograph, posing for the camera. We are so happy seeing and meeting you this morning!! Your story has tears in our eyes. We are so sorry about the bad start you had but thanks to your most wonderful family, you are finally living the life you deserve sweetie. A big high paw to those great people for having the patience that's needed to give you the good life. Your good buddy Frisk-Man sounds like a wonderful companion for you. Tell Mom to give you and Frisk-Man some big kisses and hugs from us. Congratulations on being our most deserving DOTD sweetheart!!!!! Celebrate all day!! You and Frisk-Man always love your life like we do handsome man Ethan!! Happiness always to all of you and THANK YOU Ethan's family for showing him love and kindness!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. psssst.......Our Mom has the new Trace Adkins CD we can send over to your house. Let us know if you need it.........

Dear Ethan. Thank you SO much for sharing your touching tale of rescue with us. Oh, I don't think they'll be a dry eye in the house after reading your moving bio. Who can blame you for being so shy and timid after having been subjected to such a horrific start at life My heart ached when I read of the many times you were surrendered But a higher power prevailed and blessedly, that one, very special forever family finally found their way to you! God bless them for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving doggie. It's amazing what just a little time, patience and lots of love can do to heal a wounded spirit! My Cody was a rescue with some of the same issues as you and you know, it was her fur sis Jingles the Lab that finally helped her turn the corner, teaching her how great life can be! I'm so glad to hear that you have such a best bud in Frisk-man,. You're making great strides, sweetheart and in no time, I'll bet even your potty problems will be but a distant memory! Ethan, happy tales such as yours are what Pet Talk is all about and we are so honored to have you as our EXTRA special Sunday Dog of the Day! I hope today you and your wonderful family, humans and furry ones alike, enjoy a most glorious day celebrating your much deserved reign as Dog of the Day Lots of hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to our bravest, most beautiful honoree, Ethan!

P.S...Did I tell you totally HANDSOME you are???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ethan

It was a touching story of how you begun life. And you are one of the lucky ones to find a caring, loving home. But it also says something of YOUR spirit. You are a surviver. When the time is right you will come into your own and you will be AWESOME. I am pleased to meet you Ethan and hear your story.

how could you do something like that keep that lovely dog locked up all day hes sooo cute

Ethan, how I wish I could shower you with kisses and hugs to convince you just how magnificent a creature you are. You are just adorable. I really wish that your start in life would have been perfect in every way. But sometimes rough starts can lead to happy endings and I'm thinking that you have finally found the perfect family to give you a loving home and a long and happy life. Even that dreaded cat will eventually surrender to your charms. Please tell your family not to fret about the poddy problems as that too, with patience and persistence, can be resolved. Take it from someone who knows, although we won't go into how I know or I would embarrass Hannah once again.

Ethan, I am so proud of your undaunted spirit and willingness to try and try again, despite your previous hurts and disappointments. Maybe you were sent to be our Dog of the Day to teach us all a very special lesson. Please count me as one of the many adoring fans you have accumulated here at Pet Talk today.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Ethan you are so hamndsome! i love your white paws! Im so glad you were rescued by such a nice family!! Make sure u get lots of extra love and bones today

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

I'm so glad that you have a loving home and that you're a country music fan. I send many thanks and warmest regards to your family for saying, "HE'S THE ONE!!!" .

Ethan is one of our own PT dogs! His owners user name is Chilli. CONGRATULATIONS!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

What a beauuutiful Arkansas boy you are Ethan!! I love your sweet soulful face and your pretty color! Congrats to Awesome Ethan!!

Oh Ethan!

Oh sweetie your story just brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry you had to go through so much heartache before you found your forever home. Finally, a family of angels it seems, has found you. I guess no one had the patience to give you the time and the love you needed to adapt and to finally gain the confidence that maybe you DID actually deserve to be loved...until now. It's no wonder you "forget" where your supposed to do your potty It can be pretty overwhelming just remembering that it's ok to have fun and be loved. As far as the chewing thing, well, ask Reebok about the TWO, (count em, TWO!) Recliners he managed to make short work of when my mom was supposed to be watching him He was about your age then, too. He finally outgrew that stage, thank goodness , but it took a while. I've never had that problem with Sampson, (too lazy, I think)
    Enjoy your day, sweetie. It seems you are finally getting all the love and recognition you so deserve
    ~Marie

Ethan, my dear friend tatsxxx11 was right, not a dry eye here after reading your tale of rescue. It is both heartwrending and heartwarming, and I thank God above that there were people out there like your family to take you in and give you the love and security you so desperately needed. No pup deserves to live caged and frightened like that, how despicable . I sat riveted in my seat as I read through your ordeal, my heart sank as I read about people passing you by, and my heart rose as I read about the day your family, including dear little Frisk-man, came to bring you home - Forever!

Adorable, sweet, most handsome Ethan, I hope today was truly FILLED with all kinds of wondrous treats, praise, and happy times with Frisk-man and your wonderful family. I am so very honored to have gotten to meet you today, and your story is one that will stay with me forever. Congratulations ETHAN, our MOST special, MOST deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge