Thread: Since you all helped...

Since you all helped...

...me decided the whole footboard issue, I thought I would show you the room all complete.

We decided Nicki and her comfort was more important than anything else, so the footboard is in storage for as long as Nicki can still jump up into the bed.

I spent the past week painting the bedroom and getting rid of my green/grey sponge-painted walls. I chose a bright yellow, but I love it. My daughter says it is so bright it hurts her eyes LOL. I wouldn;t say it is THAT bright, but its a nce warm, cheery color. What a difference between the bland grey of before.

I still have to touch up the white paint (that might take a few months for me to get the enthusiasm together to do ) but now I am on a cleaning kick.

wow, thats looks very nice. Great job.

warm yellow is a beautiful color for bedrooms great decision!

It looks good mate, though I did vote for the footboard to stay.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Looks great! I wish my room was that clean lol.
    I've been BOO'd!

He he, that is EXACTLY the same yellow as we have in our kitchen! Great job done!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Good job! I like the color. What a beautiful bedroom, and the bed is really nice. I see you're also watching TV in bed - like me. Is that a Tiffany lamp you have in the corner?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

From the pictures the yellow doesn't seem that bright. I would call it a warm yellow. Very relaxing. Nice job!!

Any time you get bored cleaning at your house, stop by mine!

Wow!! What a great room!! I love the bed!! Nice job.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I love the color! Our bedroom is a buttery yellow, and I just love how the sun hits the walls in the morning! It makes me feel warm even in the winter. I love the color you chose....so when are you going to be here to finihall my projects for me?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Looks so warm and cheerie in there that I want to come sit and read a book in there!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!