Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: News Flash!

Hey, I have know Accord for a long time. She and I are classmates from JR high school through now-as our friendship is still attached. So I have learned from her and been trying to be at her level when she talks. Sometimes big terminology can get her confused. Think about it, deaf people are behing in language right? They go to a special school and doesn't teach them the right stuff. Sometimes the special school will teach the same thing over and over. Ask Accord . What will you learn? The same thing? So I have developed a bad habit of closely talking like her. She taught me sign language and Im kind of rusty at it since I haven't seen her when she was last in Utah.
    Do you guys want the truth? She was my ex girlfriend in high school. From the day school started, and then we had some problems, broke up and moved on. We kept our friendship at the best.
    "We obviously have said enough to convince her and now she has to make the choice, which she said she did."-Dixieland Dancer

See? With a little extra help from a long time friend, is the best thing because a friend can be a back up, if something goes wrong, or thers a mistunderstanding, or arguements, bam they are right there.
    Sorry I did take a long time to answer. I had some company over and wanted to hang out and play some video games.
    Dusty

Yeah. Ok.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Now are we going to be cool this time? Since all of us as a team helped her? Is it possible to remove this thread? Where it never exist? I hope this is not the wrong thing to say. Would you like me to have Accord explain how the deaf system work, what they go through? She can explain this a lot better then I can. Please tell me.
    Dusty

For the last time, her/you being deaf has nothing to do with anything!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

Re: Ladies...

Originally posted by LuckyIrish
    I know Accord from another forum but I can't say it.
    Originally posted by LuckyIrish
    Hey, I have know Accord for a long time. She and I are classmates from JR high school through now-as our friendship is still attached.

So, which is it?

I've basically tried to stay out of this because it's headaching to see crap going on like this anymore. Hopefully, whoever and wherever those puppies are they are safe from harm. Who knows anymore.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Thank you, KayAnn. I had just posted about that, then deleted it because I couldn't find the original posting. I think we are being manipulated, folks. I'm out of here!

sighs. Im back on the board, and Im going to try and keep it cool. Yes Dusty and I are jr high class mates. Hes not deaf, I am. How was he able to make the call in the last post about the information? He and I bumped into each other on a racing forum. and he thought it would have been me and thats what surprised me too. but i was happy to see him, and that he had the simlair same interest that i have. I was also reading something about my husband... and he was on that one time when i left it on. he read everything and was trying to help too. so why are you worried about him? hes not a computer freak like i am. johnny and i are deaf. Dusty is not. are we clear on that?

*FINALIZING LAST VISIT OF "NEWS FLASH"*

You have to finalize it?

meaning Im going to stop going into this specific thread "News Flash" and just not worry about anything. I did everything everyone asked me to and that I tried. I just want this to go away. thats all. I want to move on. I want to be happy. Yes this is starting to become a headahce already. So no more visit to this thread only "News Flash" *Doesn't Exist any more*

I've been reading through this thread, and I must say that I have to agree with pretty much everyone who's posted here so far. I really think that you should find better homes for the pups if you can't afford them, and I agree that breeding mixed breed dogs is how many end up homeless. It is also breeding [dog] siblings that causes problems such as blindness, etc. JMO.

0_0 . . this has gotten really wierd. I think that Accord and "Dusty" have completely gotten away from the point we have all been trying to make. . just for the well-being of the pups. I have a feeling that they haven't passed the tests for "parvo and other diseases", but I hope to GOD they have, and they've gotten their shots. Seriously, they should be spayed/neutered, bottom line, whether the buyers want to or not. These puppies are unwanted, unintended mixed breeds, and therefor not spaying/neutering them will just produce more unwanted, unintended mixed breeds - do you get the point?. . we aren't trying to make personal attacks, we are just dog lovers and stuff like this really scares/sickens us.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I highly doubt she is a trole, can we all just please STOP THIS?!?! What is happening to Pet Talk??

Niņo & Eliza