Thread: Duke

Duke

What a cutie patootie you are What an adorable mix, and such a cute lil' nose, just want to give it many kisses Congrats on DOTD and continue being a blessing to your family as you have been so far
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Duke , you are the sweetest little pup! Thank goodness your family found you! Congratulations on being DOTD! Hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS DUKE!

Duke you are such a little cutie pie laying there, I'd just love to lay down right beside you and cuddle

Have a wonderful day today!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Duke...You are such a cute little baby. No matter how big you get you will always be a baby. Glad to hear you have a family that loves you very much. I love your color. It is so pretty. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Oh, Duke, you're adorable! You have such a cute little face! And what a lucky boy to have a wonderful, loving family! Have a long, great life. I hope you get treats, hugs, and kisses on your special day, sweet Duke!!

Duke

I've a big soft spot for little black and white dogs since I had one called Basil many years ago, and you, dear Duke bring back many happy memories and you are just the cutest with those beseeching eyes and cute little black nose with pink stripe.You are a most deserving DOTD and I'm so glad you have a happy home and are much loved. Enjoy your special day with lots of cuddles, walkies and treats.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Aww, look at handsome little Dukie man! What a gorgeous pup you are with the sweetest little face - I want to kiss your nose. Love your black and white colors and that fabulous pic of you under your Christmas tree! Congrats to Dashing Duke!

Oh Duke, what a most precious and adorable puppy you were! I imagine by now you are quite the handsome doggy hunk, turning heads where ever you go . You've done such a wonderful job of healing your family's hearts after the loss of their previous beloved pup. I bet now the house rings with laughter and joy again. You look like such a little angel in your DOTD picture, what a most special Christmas that must have been! Duke, I hope today is filled with all kinds of yummy treats and lots of love from your adoring family. Congratulations on being our MOST special and deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Every day when I look at my home page, dogoftheday, I think, "That is THE most adorable dog I have ever seen". Today, I must admit, I must have been wrong before. YOU are THE CUTEST dog I have ever seen. I'm glad you have a great home, lots of love and children to play with. Perhaps near Christmas, your family can submit a new photo of you enjoying the holidays. We can see how much you've grown and you might even be our Christmas Day DOTD.

Duke, Duke, Duke! You just might be the MOST adorable little pupper ever I'm coming back here to look at adorable self whenever I'm in need of a BIG smile! Bless your heart, Duke. You were just the medicine needed to help heal your humans' aching hearts after the loss of their cherished best friend. Nothing like puppy love to help mend a broken heart. I can only imagine the abundance of love, smiles and happy days your family has been blessed with since this photo was taken Congratulations to you precious Duke, our most adorable, loving, deserving Dog of the Day BIG hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration with your proud family...including lots of treats, hugs and kisses!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Duke!!!

Look at you Mr. Adorable Duke!! Awwwwwww, you are so cute little fella!! Your loving family has given you a pretty "big" name sweetheart so you'll probably be a good sized boy. No matter how big or small, you are a little doll and we are so happy we got to meet you today sweetie. Congrats on your big day. Celebrate all day cutie pie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Dukie

duke is really cute as soon as i saw the pic today i went awwww aint it cute!!!!

Get a load of that face! What a precious cutie patootie! Loud "Woo! Woo's" that you all found a happy forever home! Congratulations, Duke, our adorable DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!