Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowy!!

Snowy!!

You are gorgeous Snowy!! Wow, you have your own cat-gym?? Lucky you!
    Don't worry about Snowy eating grass. All cats do that to digest the cat-hair in their stomack!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

congrats snowy on COTD!!

Thank you for the signature manda_moo87

Snowy! Great cat olympian!! Cats do love to look down on us from a lofty perch, and you are no exception.

Tell you purrent that grass is fine for you! Helps the digestion and to rid you of hairballs. He/she might want to get the special kitty grass seeds and plant you your very own little garden.

You sure look like a very sweet cat; Congratulations on your new home and your COTD honor!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Snowy!!!! What a pretty girl you are!! LIke the Clan at our house, you too have a penchant for those HIGH places. The better to look down and keep an eye on things!!! How lucky is your parent to have a purr machine to help him/her to fall asleep.You are such a lucky girl to have a wonderful FOREVER home, where you are very loved!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sounds like you two have found Heaven in each other's friendship and love. Don't worry about the grass unless she is smoking it! I hope you have many, many years of happiness and health together!

Snowy, you are very, very beautiful! Our Jasmine www.cathappy.com/jasmine.htm , who resembles you, also loves high places! We enjoyed "meeting" you, Snowy - you are obviously a well-loved, happy cat and we congratulate you on being today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Hello Snowy from Sydney Aust

Happy Day to you Snowy, nice to see an Aussie cat on COTD Hope you have a very special day, pretty one, intrigued about your cat gym, I have been instructed to check this out immediately by my two, so off I go, mustn't keep them waiting. Congrats to you on representing all the Cats Downunder this day.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Snowy
    How lovely you are!
    My cats are SO jealous! They now want their own gym too!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI SNOWY,I AM SO GLASD,TO SEE,THAT YOU,ARE NOT,THE ONLY TUXEDO,TO GET A FURR EVER HOME,THIS IS SCARPPY 2,OF THE FOUND CATS,SAYING THAT WE ALL ADMIRE YOUR CLIMBING ABILITY,AND THAT YOU HAVE A LOT,OF CATTITUDE.AND A BG FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOW GOES TO SUPER SNOWY,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

getting high down under

Oh, little Snowy, what a sweet baby girl! My kitty, when she was younger, would get up high like that too, especially in the wintertime. I think not only to have a birds-eye view but also because the warmest air in the room circulates up close to the ceiling. Snowy sweetie, the others who wrote are correct--the grass eating followed by urping is nothing to worry about. Even if it does look so uncomfortable for you! Obviously you kitties don't dread the vomits like I do...My Julie does this from time to time also and is purrfectly fine afterwards.

I love the comment someone made about don't worry as long as she does not SMOKE the grass! You should take a look at yesterday's cat of the day...she was totally drunk on sunshine.

Much love to a genuine Aussie sweetheart (and I have been to Oz and loved everything about it!) from MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-ow...G'day Mate!") the Sacramento California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

What a beautiful girl you are, Snowy! It's clear after reading your human's love filled, touching tribute that you are one cherished and adored furkid And of course you're spoiled!!! Every creature deserves to be as loved and adored as you are! From the very first moment you laid eyes on your Mom, you knew just where you belonged!!! A match made in heaven, for sure I hope you and your rightfully proud Mom enjoy many, MANY more happy, love filled years together! You put a big smile on my face today, Snowy! Thank you! Congratulations to our most precious, sweet and loving Cat of the Day, Snowy Have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight! Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Snowy!

You are one lovely lady! You know you are loved, and know how to show that you love your human back - these are lovely qualities in a mannerly young lady!

You look like you keep slim and trim playing on your gym! Tell your human that throwing up grass is good for you - helps to keep the digestive system free from hair and other problems. Even better would be some wheat grass planted in a pot for you to chew at your leisure!

You are a beautiful girl, with a beautiful purrsonality - the best of combinations!

Enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Minn and the clowder of Mews

She's not spoiled, she's just living well. Lucky she found someone to love her all her life. And she saved the cost of buying one of those "foods for indoor cats" that are on the store shelves these days by nibbling on the real deal. Has she ever seen the snow she is named after? Good luck down there.

Look at pretty Snowy - what a most beauuuutiful cat with the prettiest eyes and clearly one awesome personality!Congrats to Sweet Snowy!!

Gorgeous Snowy! You most certainly deserve to be spoiled, although we know it's not really spoiling at all but all the love, devotion, and indulgence you so richly deserve It sounds like you reward your human with all kinds of affection, and carefully watch over him/her to make sure that rival Xbox doesn't get out of line . Do be careful, sweetheart, with eating too much grass. I hate to think of you getting ill and I know it worries your guardian very much. Snowy, I hope your day is especially filled with all your favorite things, which I'm sure will include lots of cuddling with your human. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge