Thread: Footsie

Footsie

I was touching up the paint on the bedroom doors today and had to leave Heather's door opened a crack so it could dry before I shut it (I wouldn't want to glue the door shut! ) I stayed in the hallway and did the other doors to make sure nobody slipped into the room to torment Miss Minette. I kept looking over to check the opening, and it was only open a crack (in other words: a certain feline had not forced his way into the room). The paint was dry, so I popped my head into the room to tell Minette she was safe now.

What did I see?

Pouncer laying as calm as can be on the bed playng footsie with Minette on the other side of the bed. Of course the moment Minette knew I was there she started making noise --- grrrrrr... hissssss... growwwwlllllll. They were having fun until she knew I was in the room.

Of course I had to grab the camera.

Mr. Innocent on the bed

Miss I hate Other Cats on the window sill

Pouncer says Hey you! I thought we were having fun! whats wrong?

Minette says Don't EVER let that happen again

Is there hope for Minette yet? Will she eventually come around and learn to love the others? Ok, not necessarily LOVE the other, but tolerate? them?

The fact,that they were playing,is an excellent start,to a Beautiful Friendhip,as Mr. Bogart,once said in Casablanca.Give them,time,and they will come around.

Here The Found Cats,are with JJJ3s Temptations.

Here they are,eating The Tempations!

And heres Scrappy 2,after swatting,the Bigger Cats,to get her share,of those Treats! As JJJ3 Cries,Thier My TREATS! MEEW HOOO!
    So as you can see,I still have some work,to do,with Scrappy Two.
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-16-2005 at 02:44 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You mean you actually, caught them IN THE ACT?? Boy, you sure spoiled their fun.. Isn't it funny how they don't want us to see certian things, things that could spoil their image!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Maybe Minette is a big faker!

Busted!!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hmmmm, makes you wonder what little Ms. Minette is up to doesn't it?
    I bet the ice is melting and she doesn't want you to catch on!

Way to go Pouncer!!!!

The thing that blows me away about all of this? Pouncer was the one who I thought would NOT treat Minette well. MY plan on introducing her to the cats of the house were this ordr: Allen/Harry, then Abby, THEN Pouncer. NOT Pouncer first. He does not do well regarding fosters. He doesn't like new cats in his home. This is absolutely blowing my mind!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Hmmm sounds like Pouncer has developed a crush on lovely Minette. I love that bed....but it would be a tattered mess from the gang thinking it was a scratching post especially for them.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

QSA.. you want it? You can have it! Heather HATES that bed. She hates how big it is, and how it blocks the windows, etc. You wouldn't believe what my MIL paid for it --- $15. Brand new, in a box from the JC Penney Outlet a few years ago. She knew how to find bargains, its just whether or not anybody liked the bargains she bought (you should see the hideous bedspreads she got too... UGH)

Hmmm sounds like Pouncer has developed a crush on lovely Minette.

Oh oh, now Lily isn't a happy camper to read this... In fact, she is really worried now and blames meowmie for it, as she's barely posting her photos here these days.

Kirsten