Thread: Sasha

Sasha

Why sit in Mummy's lap when you can sit in her chair????
    And the pink becomes you, brings out the grey beautifully...Are those BLUE eyes? Contemplate the wonder of being our Chosen One for today, my dear, extra milk for you this morning , I shouldn't wonder, maybe even your own cereal bowl...but it wouldn't taste quite the same, now would it? Have a luxurious, languid, extra contrariwise COTD beautiful girl.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Sasha

The story about "the little con artist" not sitting in your lap since coming home, made me laugh out loud.
    Queen Sasha looks lovely, but oh so fickle.
    Ernie, (the man servant of CLEO, cotd, Nov. 18, 2002)
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2002/November/18.html

Sasha, you look like a beautiful wildcat. Not every cat is a lap kitty---some just gotta do the solitary wildcat thing. My Circe is the same way. She'll sit with us, wants to be near us, but doesn't do laps. Have a wonderful day as COTD!

Sasha
    What an adorable girl you are!
    You look a lot like my cat, Grandma!
    What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today and read about you.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sassy Sasha!

No fool, you! You'll do what it takes to achieve the life you want - even if it means sitting in a lap or two - but you do have your pride, and humbling yourself once every five years or so is enough!

You are quite a character, Sasha! You sound like quite the independent woman... and smart enough to play a little hard to get -- keep them interested and always wanting more... Sasha the femme fatale!

You are beautiful, mysterious, opinionated, demanding, and oh so deserving of the title of Cat of The Day!

Perhaps you could deign to sit on your human's lap for just a moment in return for your nomination?

Have a fabulous day, beautiful Sasha, aka Alexandra Blackfoot... A woman of many names and many moods.

Minn and the Mews >^..^<

A four year old tabby in a cage would be pretty desperate for some love. She's a lucky little gal. The look on that face says she knows it, too. Good luck.

When Sasha and I first met at the ASPCA, she snuggled herself into my lap and purred and purred. So I took her home. She hasn't been anywhere near my lap in the three years since. The little con artist
    Brilliant maneuver, Sasha! Just once, that's all it took You're one gorgeous, fabulous feline Miss Sasha and I'm so happy you and your Mommy found each other; truly a love match made in heaven...her lap may be empty, but her heart is full...with love!

Congratulations to you sweet, lovely Sasha, CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, and every day of your glorious life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Sasha, what a beautiful and delicate girl you are. I have to agree with my friend, Sandra (tatsxxx11), what a most brilliant move of wiggling your way into your Mommy's heart and home. And though you've not been in her lap since then, I'm sure you've remained strongly the love of her heart since the day you won her over . You look so innocent in your contemplation pose, it's hard to imagine you doing such a number on those table legs . Sasha, I hope you have an EXTRA special day today as you bask in the spotlight for all to admire. Congratulations on being our very intelligent and beautiful Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Congratulations Sasha!! So glad to hear you have a good loving home you deserve. Your a very pretty girl!

Greetings from LIC pretty Sasha kitty! You look like you rule the roost! What a pretty girl with such lovely eyes and cool stripes. It's nice to hear about your happy life - another success story of adoption and the ASPCA. Congrats to Sasha!!

SORRY,SASHA,I SENT A MESSAGE,AND THEN,FORGOT,TO HIT SUBMIT REPLY.AM,I GETTING SENILE.YOU ARE A WONDERFUL CAT,AND THERE MUST HAVE BEEN TIMES,WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE IN THAT CAGE,FOR EVER.BUT THE LORD,HANDNT FORGOTTEN YOU,HE WAS JUST WAITING,FOR THE RIGHT PERSON,TO COME ALONG,TO BE YOUR GUARDAIN.AND HERE YOU ARE,AS COTD.THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A HHAPPY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWTO SUPER SWEET SASHA COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Sasha,

Congratulations on being chosen for honors today as our
    special CAT OF THE DAY. You are a beautiful kitty.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, Sasha, aren't you the most clever kitty! You knew just what to do to find your forever home. And I'm sure that even though you aren't a lap-sitter, you love your family in true kitty fashion. You are a beautiful girl, Sasha with your tabby markings and bright eyes. I hope you had a wonderful day as our sweet COTD.