Thread: Lucky Chance!

Lucky Chance!

What a gorgeous puppy-dog, your young owner is so proud and loving it warms my heart. Have many, many happy years together it's so wonderful you both found each other at just the right time.
    Enjoy being our most cute DOTD lots of licks and kisses to you.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Wow, Chance, are you pretty! You are VERY lucky to have such a wonderful owner, too!! That's really cool that you used to be black! Have a great day playing and having fun, sweetheart!! Congrats to being the luckiest, sweetest, DOTD!!

Oh Chance, I bet you do attract attention What an adorable little girl you are. And how lucky for you that you have found such a loving and happy home after that rough start. I hope you and your family enjoy celebrating your special day together with lots of kisses and treats.

CONGRATULATIONS CHANCE!

Oh what a beautiful little pup you are Chance. I love the name, it seems to fit you perfectly since you got a second chance on life!
    So sorry to hear you had such a rough start on life, but it sure sounds like your having a wonderful time and helping your owner through some rough times.

Hope you enjoy your special day because I think you sure deserve it

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Chance!!

What a cute little girl you are sweetheart!! We love your adorable picture as a blondie. You used to be black? WOW!!! What an extra cool little girl you are!! We can certainly tell that your human loves you very much. We're so happy to hear that you've been rescued from a terrible life and now you're living the good life!! We congratulate you as our cutie patootie DOTD!!! Treats, hugs, and kisses all day long!!! Keep on loving your life like we do sweetie and happiness always to you and your loving family!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Oh, what a most beautiful and precious pup you are, Chance!!! What a heart stealer! I took one look at that gorgeous, sweet and gentle face of yours and I was a goner It's heartbreaking to think of you laying homeless in a gutter, Chance Thankfully you were rescued and found your way to your wonderful forever home and family! And how well you have repaid their compassion with your unconditional love and friendship! Doggies like you are the best medicine for healing a broken heart! It's no wonder you capture the hearts of all who cross your path, Chance! Your young guardian is rightfully proud and so lucky to have a best friend like you!!! Congratulations to you precious Chance, our extra special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY!!! Much love to you sweetheart and best wishes for a very special day of celebration, with extra hugs, kisses and treats

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Most definitely Chance has some Shiba Inu!!! Congrats on being Dog of the Day - you deserve it!!!

Bonnie & Sushi (also a Shiba Inu!)

Chance, perhaps your name could also have been Fate, because fate surely played a part in getting you out of the gutter and into the warm, loving home you now have.

Congratulations sweet face.

chance looks like...

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=14855&j=t

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=44826&j=t

My dogster site and the site of one of my pals...both looked like Chance as pups. My dog Maddie had a lot of black in her coat and turned blond as she got older.

Chance is lucky to have such a great forever home.

Maddie
    jshim

Aww...Chance, you are such a cute puppy! Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww, what a special and pretty doggie you are Chance! It sounds like you have a wonderful foverever home, sweetie! Love your fluffy shiba fur - you are sooo handsome! Congrats!

The lucky ones are your guardians, Chance. You were a little jewel that they were so fortunate to find. And yes, you now are pure gold. How fitting for someone so precious.

Thank you for serving as Dog of the Day, Chance. I am ever so privileged to have the honor to meet you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France