Thread: Sheila

Sheila

Good morning sweet Sheila. What a pretty face you have.
    I'm so sorry that you got a bad start in life, but sounds like your forever person loves you a lot and the rest of your days should be happy ones. I'll bet you are a smart girl too; those big brown eyes are full of intelligence. Congratulations on being our sweet Saturday DOTD.

Sheila, you're such a pretty girl! Sounds like you are much loved now! Congratulations on DOTD! Hope you have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sheila what a pretty dog you are! You got a bad start in life, but now it sounds like you have an extremely loving family!! I hope you have many more years with your kind family and get some treats and hugs on your very special day! Congrats, Sheila, to being the very special DOTD!!

Congratulations of being Dog of the Day! You are a beautiful girl and obviously much loved by your family! Enjoy your special day!

Dear Sheila, when I looked at your sweet face this morning I was reminded of the quotation:

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind."
    Theodorus Gaza

You were able to forgive the human race for abusing and abandoning you, and through your devotion to your loving and appreciative family you have shown yourself to be indeed a gift.

Oh Sheila

Stories like yours are why I visit Pet o'the Day. I'm so so happy that life has turned out to be good to you. Enjoy it and give your wonderful loving family a big lick today. (:

Sheila's Day

What a pretty, intelligent young lady you are, looking up to pose for the camera. I'm glad you're having a lovely life now, and hope today is extra special for you with lots of treats and games. Here in Oz, Sheila is slang for "girl" (blokes & sheilas=boys & girls) and you're a bonzer sheila (beautiful girl). Lots of pats and strokes from me and my two purry friends.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Sweet Sheila!!

Hello to our most beautiful DOTD!!! Congratulations pretty girl!! Thank God for your wonderful family, saving you from a terrible life. We love happy endings and this story certainly has one. Now you live with a family that loves you very much and we're positive you love them alot too!!!! What a beautiful girl you are Miss Sheila and we loooooovvvvvveeee your name!!! Have a verrrrrry happppy day today sweetheart, celebrating with all the things you love. Please tell the family to give you a kiss and hug for us on that angelic face!! Keep on loving your life like we do Sweet Sheila!!!

Love, Daisy, and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Now there's a pretty Sheila girl! What breath-taking and captivating eyes you have! How nice it is to read about your now-happy life, we can all tell just how very happy you are! Congrats to Gorgeous Sheila!!

Good Afternoon, beautiful Miss Shelia! I'm sitting here melting at the sight of your precious face What a happy, heartwarming rags to riches tale your Mom shares with us!!! It's sad to think you had such an awful start in life, sweetheart. But thanks to your wonderful forever family, their patience, love and devotion, those sad days are but a distant memory It does our hearts good to know that you are now a happy, confident, joyful soul, enjoying life to it's fullest! And it's hard to miss that look of gratefulness and love in your beautiful eyes. But it's your humans who are the truly lucky ones! As has been said, happy endings such as yours is what Pet Talk is all about! Congratulations to you beautiful Shelia, our EXTRA special and most deserving Dog of the Day Enjoy a happy, happy day celebrating with your proud peeps, Shelia Make sure they give you lots and lots of extra hugs and kisses from all of us!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sheila! You are a very pretty girl and you also sound like a smart one. Sounds like you do very well at winning those 4H competitions. You may have had a rough start in life but it sounds like things are super for you now. I'm so happy about that!

Congrats Sheila and enjoy your special day.

Robin

To Sheila

WOw what a humble face -- I can feel the warmth of your glazing eyes and sense your joy and relief after a rocky start. God Bless your humans for bringing you around and enjoying your wonderful personality. I so wish I could have a dog like you. My 2 cats would freak but I like both dogs and cats. You have a wonderful life and congrats on being DOTD!!