Thread: Have been missing Miss Meow and Captain...

Have been missing Miss Meow and Captain...

I have just noticed that I have not seen either of these PTer's for some time now, I miss them both dearly,does anyone know how they both are, and if they are still a part of PT?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I have been emailing with Miss Meow recently and she is doing just fine. She was away at a family wedding. Perhaps you could send her an email via her profile.. I think it will still work

Thanks, but I have not seen her online to do that, I will keep looking out for her , just want to say hi., glad to hear she is ok though.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

If you just search for her member profile, you can click the link that says "send an email to Miss Meow" and it should work

oh ok many thanks, I never knew one could do that, learn something new here everyday lol.
    Furangels only lent.

Captain is still around and has posted a few times recently. She was away on holiday, and is probablly trying to get back caught up...although she did promise some new pictures soon!

Carole, I was hoping that they would both be back online once the weather started to get colder down there! I am suffering from severe Pickles deficiency.
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 04-11-2005 at 07:48 AM.

Yes,I've been missing them also...Then This a.m.I got an e-mail from Captain!!!

I'm glad Miss Meow is well...I'll send them both a note!!!

We need new Aussie Pics,Girls!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

I have been missing Miss Meow.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am glad both these wonderful PT members are still with us, killearns kitties it is not near cold enough yet, but will be soon I am afraid.

Looking forward to hearing from you both.
    Furangels only lent.

i noticed they were gone too.im glad theyre ok!

has anyone heard from Molucass??