View Poll Results: Do your kitties like Nutro Max cat food?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 35.71%
  • No

6 42.86%
  • Never tried it

3 21.43%

Thread: Nutro Max cat food?

Nutro Max cat food?

What is the opinion on Nutro Max cat food? I bought a box today at the pet store to try out. It is called "Nutro Max Cat Gourmet Classics Lite" in roated chicken flavor. I got lite because I want Puff to lose a few pounds. Will it hurt my other kitties whom are very slim and trim, to eat a lite food? I tried it out tonight, the kitties all liked it EXCEPT for Puff, figures

Is it a good brand? Is there something better? Is IIams or Science diet better? I tried science diet, and they HATED IT. Except the hairball control morsels, and they dont really get hairballs ever. Maybe 2 in their whole lives together.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

I love love love love love the stuff (did I make myseklf clear? )
    The kitties are currently eating a mixture of the lite and the hairball control. They love it too.

Go to their website and sign up for their frequent buyer program and they'll send you a coupon book.

I feed Nutro Natural Indoor Formula and both Corkscrew and Tibby love it.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

My cats don't like it because the kibble is too big. They like small kibble like Science Diet or Iams.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I was going to buy the Nutro Indoor but after comparing it with the Nutro Weight Maintance which is less fatty, We stayed with the NWM forumla. A representative of Nutro happened to be in PetSmart one Saturday while we were shopping and she pointed the differences out to us. I was suprised that the Indoor forumla was more fatty.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Craftlady thanks for the info. I actually switched them over from Science Diet because I wanted a higher quality food. I looked at both, I'd never put them on a diet forumla before. I ended up going with the indoor formula. Corkscrew was a little pudgy but not at all obese. After switching he's lost a little bit of weight but now he looks perfect. However as he gets older he may begin to get larger so it's nice knowing my alternatives.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

I got some free samples at Pet Smart and my babies gobbled them right up like it was the best thing in the world... So, I bought a bag.... then the little rug rats turned their noses up at it and wanted their Science diet!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Both my kitties really like the Nutro Max Cat. Remus loves the salmon flavor but Spook is more about the chicken and liver flavor so I have to always get both

Neither Maya nor Inka like the Nutro food. Good, as it is hard to get here in Belgium. The shop where I usually go doesn't have it.
    My cats prefer the Science Hills
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

The Found Cats all Love The Nutro Senior Complete Catre Indoor Formula,and now,I picked up,.a bag,of the Nutro Complete Care Adult,for Scrappy 2.But she stills eats theSenior,and The Seniors,eat the adult!CATS!!!!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My lazy cats are like Donna said - they think the kibble is too big!! They do eat it after awhile though and I believe it is considered a very good quality food. I bought the Nutro Max.