Thread: petsmart

petsmart

i went to petsmart today and baught my kitties 8 dollars worth of toys lol which is about 9 toys and they only like one of them hehe well mistofeles took a nice round with each but he picked his favorite a big pink puffy ball molly just looked at me like hmmm i dont want these. but i think im going to go back to petsmart and donate to their charity thing they have going on until the tenth for all of the animal shelters and finding homes for the kitties and puppies that will be killed soon (p.s if u donate 10 bucks they give you a free t shirt and 15 bucks gets you s tote they both have a beautiful pic on them of a cat and dog and remember itll make a difference in so many animals lives) wow i think i just turned that into an advertisement hehe oops

I spend more money in Pet Smart than I do in the grocery store on myself!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

And I find,that when I am in,a Petsmart,or Petcetera,that my love,of the Cats,will cost me,as I will spend mor freely,on the Cats,that I will spend,on myself! All,I have to think,is the Cats,will love it,and out comes the Cash!

Daddy,I love You,The Princess! I love my Cube Bed!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Petsmart is my favorite place! I'm like a kid in a candy store, especially at Christmas. I love buying for my furkids. As for the cat toys, yes they tend to turn their noses up sometimes at the toys you thought would be the most fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I find that if I give my kitties toys, they want nothing to do with them, but if I leave them alone, they will later make this great "discovery" all on their own.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Hannah,Puff,Stash,Squeekers,Wheezy,Pearl,Buddy and Brittany and Ferra and the 2 bettas and kitty kitty the catfish wanna know "WHY did she forget us, WHY?" lol
    Rickie and I met, and went with me on my lunch break, and got the bettas some more hikari food, and fungus be gone, Elijah has "ICK" and I needed to get him a treatment. I bought the kitties a box of nutro kitty food, but no toys. They dont have a good selection of stuff for kitties at the PetSupermarket.
    We almost bought the cutest little hamster EVER, but the cages were just too pricey at that place Rickie and I both fell in love with him *sigh*

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

uhh katie u forgot to add stash to that list and i know hed be sayin it since he likes me now and i can pet him whenever i come over without him running away and hiding the whole time

We go to PetSmart all the time. They have a soft spot in our hearts in their adoption area, we got Eleanor and Thumper at PetSmart.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor