Thread: May 15 2005 walk to cure diabetes

May 15 2005 walk to cure diabetes UPDATE

Most of you know that my 2 year old nephew was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes a couple months ago. I have formed a team for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Fundation's annual walk and am the team leader.
    I would appreciate if anyone who is able can make a pledge for me & my walk. If you are not able to all I ask for is prayers to find a cure for diabetes.

Every dollar brings us closer to finding a cure. Every wish keeps our spirits high. Every walker brings us that much closer to our goal.

Here is a link for pledges. (susan mussaw, team leader for Kyle's Krew)
    http://walk.jdrf.org/index.cfm?fusea...irmid=86044006

If you prefer to pay by check or money order please email me or leave a message here I'll give you my home address and am even willing to send a pre-paid envelope to you.

Thank you all for your support & prayers!

ALL DONATIONS ARE TAXDEDUCTIBLE.
    Should you need a receipt just let me know.
    Last edited by lv4dogs; 05-04-2005 at 11:04 AM.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Just bumping, trying not to be pushy.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

borderline

I'm a borderline diabetic. I can't pledge right now, but my heartfelt prayers go out to anyone with this dreadful disease. I also pray tha your walk will be a great sucess, an also prayers go out to your dear nephew.

Re: borderline

Originally posted by david p
    I'm a borderline diabetic. I can't pledge right now, but my heartfelt prayers go out to anyone with this dreadful disease. I also pray tha your walk will be a great sucess, an also prayers go out to your dear nephew.
    Thank you so much for the prayers. I can't even begin to explain how many good wishes I'll be sending your way. It can be a very scary disease. I wish you the best of luck with combating this horrible illness.

Re: Re: borderline

Originally posted by lv4dogs
    Thank you so much for the prayers. I can't even begin to explain how many good wishes I'll be sending your way. It can be a very scary disease. I wish you the best of luck with combating this horrible illness.
    Thank you for the best wishes. So far I'm treating it with diet alone (no insulin, yet) and I take Metformin for it. You're right, it is a very scary disease, and even more so for your nephew. My heart goes out to him!

bumping with my update

I HAVE THAT CURSE,BUT I AM DONATING,TO THE ASSOCAITON,IN HAMILTON,AS I MA CANADIAN,AND THERE WOULD BE NOX TAX EXEMPTIOND,AND I LIKE,TO GIVE,IN MY BACK YARD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    I HAVE THAT CURSE,BUT I AM DONATING,TO THE ASSOCAITON,IN HAMILTON,AS I MA CANADIAN,AND THERE WOULD BE NOX TAX EXEMPTIOND,AND I LIKE,TO GIVE,IN MY BACK YARD.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have diabetes too. It is one terrible disease.
    But I do give you a BIG KUDOS for donating, even if it is in your area! It all goes to help diabetes & that is what matters! Thank you!

Bump

ONLY WEEKS LEFT!