Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Junior!!!!

Junior!!!!

What a handsome fellow to wake up to see!!! What beautiful eyes!! Mom obviously got the pick of the litter by choosing YOU!!! It is good to know that your Mom appreciates your attention by keeping close to her, she must be VERY SPECIAL, well, SHE did pick you!!!! Have MANY more years of health and happiness in your FOREVER home!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Junior, love the way you snuggled your way into your meomy's heart! What a clever little boy you are.

You have beautiful eyes and a gorgeous coat. No doubt your cat-mom will spoil you rotten!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Junior, that snuggle and sleep thing at the first meeting is exactly the way Tigris treated me when we first met

So I know exactly how your mom felt and has felt ever since

You are adorable- the cutest face and one can see in the picture how much fun it must be to live with you

Congrats for being our Junior Cat of the Day

Junior!!!

You looke like a furry little trouble maker!!

I'm just kidding. You look so handsome and very healthy and happy! You seemed to do a perfect job picking out a Mommy for yourself. I am glad you did too. Every kitty deserves a wonderful home!

CONGRATULATIONS for being COTD !! I hope you have a extra wonderful day today full of yummy treats and scritches!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Junior, you have the most remarkable, handsome face! What a treat to meet you this morning. Glad you found your purrrrfect home - enjoy your day as a most special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Junior,you are no doubt,the Biggest,Nicest Bargain,that your Meowmie,ever got,at a Garage Sale,and you were FREE! And now,your Meowmie,had you,to brighten her life,and make her step quicken,as she comes home,to see you.A Jovial Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW To Jumping Jive Junior COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, Junior- your picture made me smile this morning! I can just imagine the mischief you must get into, while keeping a close eye on your "cat-mom" at the same time! Clearly, you were meant to be together! Have a day filled with kitten antics and cuddles with your mommy!

Blog Entries

JUNIOR -- PC Cat of the Day

Meeeow! Juniour, you are a handsome boy with such pretty golden eyes! A smart kitten too -- picking your very own MewMa. Catgratulations on being selected Cat of the Day. Enjoy your much deserved honour, my fellow Canadian PussyCat.

Mew-mew I call you the PC Cat of the Day because my KatMa and I noticed you sitting right on top of the Personal Computer. That makes you, like me and many cat furkids, the PC-PC at your Palace, e.g.: personal computer PussyCat.

Lots of mewls, gentle kittykisses and purrs to you from me and my KatMa & Paw-Paw send you oodles of hugs, kisses and ear scratches.

Another FIVE STAR Cat of the Day. Live healthy, long, happy, cherished and ever the treasured Ruler of your Palace sweet Junior.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Ebony Essence

What a beautiful pure black kitty you are, Junior! I know you are loved utterly. Who could resist those golden eyes? This is one of the more artistic shots I have seen on cat of the day. Very balanced and harmonious. What a treat it will be to enjoy your engaging gaze all day on the screens at both of my job sites!

Much love and purrs from MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-wow!") the Calico Princess

PS, I am not getting much work done, thanks to you! There are gonna be a lot of kitty breaks, I am afraid
    {;-D
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Junior
    What a wonderful picture of you, handsome!
    I am still grinning!
    You look just like my Chester. Must be something about the black kitties. They always seem to be briming over with personality!
    CONGRATULATIONS, sweetie, on being our very deserving, Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a big beauuuutiful black boy you are Junior! WOW! You have such a gorgeous face and most sleek black fur - very very handsome! Congrats to Fabulous Junior!

Well, Junior, did you ever give me a laugh. Looks like my Spinner peaking over the monitor.

Special Meow's from Spinner and Arbuckle at the Fur Factory.
    Gail

Now that is one fabulous photo Junior, you're adorable!!! What a scamp!

I have to admit I'm not keen on yard sales, though I do hear some pricless treasures are to be had, if one is patient and keeps searching. And wow, didn't your Mom hit the jackpot the day she found you hidden amongst the chachkas! What a beautiful, loving, joyful bundle of fur you are!

Congratulations to you stunning Junior, a priceless treasure and our most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day Have a very happy day celebrating with your proud Mom!!! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a great picture, and what a great kitty. Made up his mind in a hurry. His human must have had a really good cat-mom aura. Congratulations.

So CUTE!

I love how you are positioned Junior!
    Love ya!
    Have a great day!
    I love all animals to death!
    I would never do anything mean or bad to an animal!
    I will never forget all who have died in my arms!!
    I'm So glad God created animals, I don't know how I could live without them!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    I strive SOO hard every day to be the person my pets want me to be . . .