Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ELVIS is back!!!

ELVIS is back!!!

Woohoo, what a great name for such a stunning boy!! You sound like a very lively cat, Elvis! Lots of congrats on your special COTD-day!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Elvis is the King!!

Elvis:

You sound like just the sort of fellow every household needs, otherwise - how would life be interesting?

You know just how to keep your human and cat friends on their toes. You are an investigator and an instigator, AND you have beautiful, sexy eyes!

But can you sing? That's what I want to know...

Congrats on your Cat of the Day status. It sounds like you are cat of the day everyday, at home... good for you!

Minn and the 13 Mews

Elvis is IN the building! You look SO much like my CH cat Diva, and she's bossy like you are!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Elvis there must be something with blackies- you are into everything and even if you are younger and smaller you don't show the respect an older cat man is deserving

But we love you nevertheless because we just melt when we look at your sleek beauty

FurryToes Elvis

Elvis, LOVE the furry little feet! What a cutie you are!

Elvis, you certainly found the purrrrfect home where they "love you tender, love you true..." Love and friendship, what more can one absolutely handsome, silky, black furrbaby want???? We loved "meeting" you - catgratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

Blog Entries

Elvis, the Cat King

You are very handsome. Elvis, the King of Rock~n~Roll would be honoured to know you are named for him.

What a purrsonality you have -- full of action & fun. Mew, you must keep your purrents on their toes and Lord Canine too. Purrr, I don't believe you are really a tyrant...you just rule the Palace with a bossy paw rather than a gentle paw.

Have a wonderful day celebrating as our handsome Cat of the Day; Lord Canine and you can party, party, party...

My KatMa loves the tufts of fur between your toes. She & Paw-Paw send you lots of love & kisses [to be shared with Lord Canine!].

Live long & healthy, happy & cherished for all of your 9 lives. All pets deserve this as a basic minimum because we do give our humans so much in return.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Elvis you are such a pretty kitty. I love your shiny coat.

Congrats Elvis. Enjoy your day.

Robin

What a superstar you are Elvis! Such a hunka hunka gorgeous black kitty cat! You have the most intelligent face. Congrats to Adoooorable Elvis!

Hi Elvis - I see you and my kitties live in the same city.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Elvis from Tigard

This is my very first post - Just want to be sure I'm doing this the correct way. When I was a young girl I had a cat that looked just like Elivis but his name was Chester (because his sister was Kitty, from Gunsmoke), anybody else that old? What a GREAT way to brighten our cold and cloudy weather here in the Northwest by having a sweet friend like Elvis. Butterfly kisses . . . from McMinnville, OR.

Elivs
    Now we know where Elvis went! He donned a cat suit and is living the good live with a wonderful family!
    How adorable you are, sweetie!
    Congratulations, sweet heart, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tiger of Tigard?

Well, all the "King" metaphors have been used up, so I just have to say how beautifully handsome you are, Elvis-cat...and the second pretty black kitty to show up this week. I love my sweet Julie calico girl all to pieces, and would not trade her for anything, and in fact, I love just about all types and colors of cats...but the pure black kitties with golden or gold-green eyes just take my breath away.

Much love from MARTHA and Julie ("meow!") the meowthy Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

ELVIS IS BACK

Elvis looks alot like my BabyLou - although my baby is 20+ years old now. She showed up on our doorstep on election day 1984. We also had a 7 year old cat at home already who did not take kindly to the new addition. Babylou became the bane of her existence because she's black and could hide in the shadows and pounce. Sounds like Elvis is up to the same kind of hijinks. Glad he gets along with his roomate.

Hey there handsome Elvis!!! So, THAT'S where you've been hiding! We knew you left the building, but... Good move Elvis, not revealing your true colors until you had your paw securely in the door! Now that's a feline for ya! What a scamp! But upon reflection, I'm sure your humans and Lord Canine would agree; they wouldn't have you any other way...frisky, playful and full of life! Congratulations to you adorable, lovable Elvis, CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top cat!" Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~