Thread: To many things going on at once!!! (vent)

To many things going on at once!!! (vent)

Sorry to vent but...

There are too many things for me to handle at once! First of all, I have started riding again, and have been working very hard to try and re-gain my confidence and trust in my horse, I have been working very hard with him, and I seems to be working. Second, I have not been doing very good in school lately, I have been trying to raise my grades up, so I dont have to worry about getting in trouble, but my Science class is so hard, and I cant get any good grades on any of my science tests, no matter how hard I try. Third, one of my friends got back from a week trip, and she is just a brat! She acts like she ownes everything, and today, in shop, I always work at the same place, and my sister came to work by me, and I went to my normal spot and she came up to me and said, "god, beth, move!" I said that I had been working here ever since we started and she freaked out on me. Fourth, I have been having problems with my ankle for over a year now, and I went to the doctor in Nov. and they took X-rays and then they had me get an MRI and the radiologist said everything was normal. Well, I went to the doctor last Thurs. and he told me I would have to have another person look at it. So, today, I went to a different doctor, and he looked at the MRI and he said I had to have Surgery, in less than a week. I hate the doctors here, they are all so stupid!

I am really sorry to vent, I just had to get it all out of my system...
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I have had a bad week too.. HUG