Thread: Regis

Regis

Regis, you are such a handsome little guy. I myself have 3 rescued sulcatas. You are so lucky to have a mommy who takes such good care of you and understands your needs. I met a couple who has a pair of sulcatas and were feeding them all wrong. They were feeding fruits and veggies to them daily . They were also keeping them together in a 10 gallon tank . I tried to educate them and even showed them a book, but they told me that both the book and I were wrong . Anyway, Regis, be glad that your mommy loves you very much and takes such wonderful care of you.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

REGIS!!!!!

Aren't you a cutie!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on being POTD. I hope you have an extra wonderful day today full of yummy grass ....

You are a special little guy... and I am glad you have a hooman that takes good care of you. Enjoy your day today sweet Regis!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Awww! Youre so cute that I could stare at you the whole day I'm so happy for you that you have so great family now! Congrats of being our Pet of the Day!!

What a great pet you are, Regis!!!! I've never met a tortoise like you, but I sure would like to!!!!

Hope you get lots of time in the great outdoors as a celebration for being a terrific Pet of the Day!!!

Wow, what a cool looking beast! I've never heard of a tortoise as a pet- how cool! He is very handsome! Congrats to Regis!

Regis
    What a handsome guy you are!
    I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and meeting you today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW!!! What an amazing, spectacular creature you are, Regis! I had to laugh when I read your human's decription of you. At 100+ lbs, you'll weigh more than me when full grown! I can only imagine how much grass and greens you need to chow down on to maintain that weight! Feel free to visit my house and mow my lawn any ol' time!

What a treat it was getting to know you today, learning about your very special species, Regis! You are obviously one much loved and well cared for critter and I wish for you and your proud human many, many more happy, love filled years together!

Congratulations to you stunning Regis, our most unique and handsome PET OF THE DAY!!! Have a delciously "green" day celebrating your day on center stage, Regis!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~