Thread: what IS it about Misty?

what IS it about Misty?

good greif its like we have a never ending supply of people who either want Misty or Want Misty puppys lol I mean I almost never mention that I might breed Misty but people meet her and they just ask me if I am going to breed her because if I do they want a pup. like where did that come from? the only explanation I have ever been given is that people love her temperment, I know people love her looks and character too. its crazy, my mom was like "well if we ever decided to get rid of Misty there are an endless supply of homes who want her" lol as far as I am concerned they cant have Misty but if they want a pup join the masses
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

I want a Misty puppy too >.<!!! LOL... I know tons of people want/love smoothies, they shed less, don't mat up, and are super cute. It could also be her smile! And she looks like a very happy, sweet dog too, she doesn't seem shy at all.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Well Misty is very pretty!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

well... uhh... .I was kinda planning on asking but, umm.... looks like youve got plenty of offers already lol.. Everybody wants Misty cause shes sooo Smart!!!

lol apperntly one of the ladys who wants Misty lives on 20 acers has 18 sheep and 3 border collies lol apperntly that had my mom VERY tempted, and if she wants a misty pup instead, well she can join the line just like everybody else lol I just get so many people who see Misty and ask me if I am going to breed her because they want a pup, and my mom said her friends friend apperntly saw Misty somewhere and wants her lol smoothies are not common around her at all, most people have no idea what breed she is, our weather gets so cold here that smoothies are almost never seen. well at least I know that if I breed her, unlike what a couple people said(no one in there right mind would get a misty puppy lol they have never even met Misty, its just because I am young) there will be more then enugh homes waiting lol and its not like I have even advertised
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils