Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Middle Name?

Mine's Louise.

Originally posted by carole
    If you think your middle name is not great, think again, my poor sister Margaret's middle name is Ferris, she was unlucky IMO to have been given a surname as is Scottish Tradition, however it is my Grandmother's maiden name, so it is a bit of an honour, my mother's is Clark.
    My boyfriend's middle name is Brayton, which was his mother's maiden name.

Glad my family passed on that tradition ... or my middle name would have been Poston or Gosset.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

like ess-ter i don't have a middle name. i did take mary magdalen when i was confirmed, i admired her spirit. one co-worker gave me elizabeth and i like that one also.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Mine's Kay. Marilyn Kay and that was before Mary Kay cosmetics was popular. My dad named me. I like Marilyn Kay better than Mary Kay but I wish I had her wealth. LOL, although I don't like my name.

Also, I took a French class and Carole is the French spelling for
    Carol. My sister is Carole but didn't know it was the French spelling until that class. Also Michele is the French spelling for Michelle. At least that is how my BIL spelled his daughter's name and we have a French last name so I'm guessing it's the French spelling. All their girls have French names. Yvette, Michele, and Elise.

Although in TX where they live it comes out sounding like. E yaayutte, Meeee shaaaayealll, and the worse---Elsieeee like the cow. Instead of E lease.

If you think your middle name is not great, think again, my poor sister Margaret's middle name is Ferris,
    I am jealous, i love the name Ferris .

You do well I am sure my sister would gladly give it to you, still I reckon my mother got the worst ,her name is Thomasina Clark, after her mother first and maiden name, how exciting is that, she goes by Ina.

I feel lucky to have escaped with Anne, my daughter is Melissa Nicole, and I am going to add Tamsyn as apparently this is a modern form of the name Thomasina, I did not know that at the time she was born, but would have had it for sure, and my daughter loves the name, just got to find the extra 100 dollars or so to do it.

Thanks for the info on the name carole, I had no idea adding an E made it the french way, interesting fact.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Mine is the male spelling of Zippy kat's middle name.

Gee, Thanks, Richard, now I have to go back and scroll through the thread and check out Zip's middle name

My middle is Blanche, my mom's name. love it for her, hate it for me, rarely told a soul, never ever use it, now the whole world knows. Could be worse. Sorry ma, love ya anyway.

I've been Boooo'd!

Lynn so Amy Lynn

I never write my middle name on anything unless specifically asked, I sometimes forget I even have it.

You do well I am sure my sister would gladly give it to you, still I reckon my mother got the worst ,her name is Thomasina Clark, after her mother first and maiden name, how exciting is that, she goes by Ina.
    I like Thomasina aswell, hmm i could go by Tommy or Thom .

My new name would be: Thomasina Ferris .

Lynn....so Amber Lynn
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Mine is Christine

Mine is Marie, so I am Angela Marie.

I was friends with two other Angela Marie's in school!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Cloverfdx seriously I can hardly believe you like those names, can't wait to tell my mother, she has hated it all her life, but she would never change it, she was annoyed when I added the e to my name, but she got over it.

Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️