Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Middle Name?

Gina Marie!

lotta of maries & ann/es here

oohh I love it when my mother yelled in sign language "GINA MARIE! get your LITTLE butt over HERE NOW!!!" hehe - ohhh I miss being a wild child!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

2. My middle name is Jane.....which means all my names are four letter words.....

When my mother saw my wedding invitations she told me I had spelled my name wrong....it was Jayne....I showed her my birth certificate with Jane....her response was.... "well...it was suppose to be Jayne!"

Joy.......

Thanks to PCB!

Mine's Derek, just my dad's first name! How very original of my parents! LOL
    Steve

Thanks Lexi_Lover

"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." -- Mark Twain

"Don't count the days. Make the days count." -- Muhammad Ali

Majagretha

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

wow!! tatsxxx11!! I love your middle name its so interesting!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Mine is Michelle.

*Thanks Ashley*

I'm another Lynn.

Sandra, how you pronounce your middle name?

9. LOL, I don't really wanna say mine, because it isn't really a middle name

Sandra, do you pronounce your middle name like this?

Rae
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Mine's not as thought out as some of your names but I like it none the less...
    It's Marie
    Anna Marie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Mine is Rose but i realy do NOT like it it (Even though it is a family name). I am thinking about changing my name legally aswell, but i am still just thinking about it.

Wow, Paula, almost perfectD The first syll. is pronounced "my." It's Norweigan

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That's such a pretty name Sandra!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

If you think your middle name is not great, think again, my poor sister Margaret's middle name is Ferris, she was unlucky IMO to have been given a surname as is Scottish Tradition, however it is my Grandmother's maiden name, so it is a bit of an honour, my mother's is Clark.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️